• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

The last thing Wenger was, was an autocrat. People loved him because he gave them autonomy within a framework. You get the best out of people by valuing them. Even those who let him down, he would never disparage. RVP understood that and that’s why he’s been so keen to pay tribute to him many times since, including at the Nordoff Robbins tribute dinner at Grosvenor House a few days ago.

Didn't know that . Interesting .

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Saw this on the net and thought you might like this @Makingtrax There are two pages so you have to click on it .

"

This thread is amazing, thank you for sharing.

In this world of instant gratification and narrow focus, its very easy to look at the bigger picture and the impact the boss had on this club.

This man role models examples I use in my own personal life, my professional life, my general life. Treating people with fairness and dignity, and allow them to express themselves but at the same time consider the impact of their actions.

We have really been privileged to have been led by Arsène.

SA Gunner

This thread is amazing, thank you for sharing.

In this world of instant gratification and narrow focus, its very easy to look at the bigger picture and the impact the boss had on this club.

This man role models examples I use in my own personal life, my professional life, my general life. Treating people with fairness and dignity, and allow them to express themselves but at the same time consider the impact of their actions.

We have really been privileged to have been led by Arsène.

As for the digs on Emery, I am not too happy about that. He is different and has his way of doing things. We may not agree with his approach but you can bet that Unai is doing his best to achieve our goals at the club.

We should back him until its time to act on his position again.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

As for the digs on Emery, I am not too happy about that. He is different and has his way of doing things. We may not agree with his approach but you can bet that Unai is doing his best to achieve our goals at the club.

We should back him until its time to act on his position again.

Yeah ignore that , the piece is by Gunnerblog on the Athletic.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

giphy.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
So glad I can say I was there when Arsène Wenger managed Arsenal, a wonderful coach yet somehow an even better person...Merci boss.

SA Gunner

This is a man who not only introduced me to real football, but also gave me insight into what it is to be a good person.

Happy Birthday Arsène. You are a man who I look to in my real life. In how I treat my family, how I treat my friends as well as strangers. How I work with the youth around me.

Thank You for being such a positive influence for the game, and more.

Last edited:

GoonerJay24

I really hope Emery can turn it around between now till May but that performance today was terrible.

The board need should bring Wenger back at once as interim manager for a couple of seasons. Appoint Viera or Nagglesman as replacement in two years.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I really hope Emery can turn it around between now till May but that performance today was terrible.

The board need should bring Wenger back at once as interim manager for a couple of seasons. Appoint Viera or Nagglesman as replacement in two years.

Why on earth should we bring back Wenger?

GoonerJay24

Why on earth should we bring back Wenger?

Think a two year break away would've done him well and feel he could comeback refreshed, making a positive impact.

We have many talented young midfielders like Guendouzi, Willock and Ceballos who I think would play and develop better with Wenger as coach. Look at the 09/10 season.

Obviously this is just on an interim basis whilst the management search for a long term head coach suited to Arsenal.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

"Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?" - Justin Drew Bieber

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I still believe getting rid of Wenger was justified. It wasn't good enough and that had been dragging on for some time.

We are now in the same position. Except the fact that Emery doesn't have the credit Wenger had. Reboot and try again.

Top Bottom