• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
What utter boll@x. The worst he was was 6th in 22 years, and that was when he was having to cope with the fans ranting, raving, protesting, boycotting and flying planes overhead. :lol:
It's just as much bollocks to suggest he'd be doing better than not. Speculation. He's gone, that's all we know. Merci, Arsène... Do you think the planes made him buy Mustafi, Xhaka, Elneny and all the other stiffs?

say yes

forum master baiter

Big Wengz got sacked and is now determined to ruin football for everyone. Pretty salty but tbf it’s probably what I’d do.

Reactions: A_G

progman07

Established Member
Worst idea ever, really. The only thing wrong with VAR right now, is that it takes too much time to decide (because marginal decisions are made by zooming in from 10 angles) and fans in the stadium are not informed.

It's quite simple, give the referee 2 or 3 replays, if there is no clear offside then go on with the decision. No zooming in, no thick dotted lines. One minute review and go on. Also, show the replay in the stadium and/or let the referee share his reasons for the decision via speakers.

I don't know what Wenger's idea would solve, because there will still be marginal decisions, but would look even more stupid (if the heel of your standing leg is behind the defender's head, you are onside? what the actual ****).

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wish we could just get rid of VAR...maybe use it to correctly rule out Eto'o's goal against us in 2006, meaning we won the Champions League we deserved, then scrap it.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

Big Wengz got sacked and is now determined to ruin football for everyone. Pretty salty but tbf it’s probably what I’d do.
Another example going around:
ERIurMHWkAUh_vS

this would genuinely make the situation worse, really surprised that it's been suggested

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Another example going around:
ERIurMHWkAUh_vS

this would genuinely make the situation worse, really surprised that it's been suggested

Wouldn't this still be offside...Drogba scored here, not whoever is circled.

Love that Arsène just wants to give fans more goals though :lol:

Reactions: A_G

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Awful idea. Nothing wrong with the offisde rule, just how they insist on measuring it to the nearest nanometer. If the VAR team can't tell it's offside from 2 replays without drawing their lines then just give the attacker the benefit of the doubt.

You don't need to rule out goals where the striker is 1 cm offside ffs.

5-0 in the CL with that team ffs.

Wenger delivering on the breadline.

We lived to see Arsenal at it greatest ever! It truly was a blessing. Looking back I'm full of regrets. I should have enjoyed it a bit more! If Arsenal under Wenger would ask me for just one last dance, I would pick a song that last forever!

Our curse is that we get to watch the aftermath. We get to watch the regression of Arsenal. Its scary and sad at same time. Like soldier who has been shot in the stomach. Its a slow and painful death but you know its coming.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom