• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
It's funny, I know it's the right decision, I know it had to happen but now that it has I just feel sad and empty.
His two biggest problems were doing too well too soon and putting too much faith in players who didn't warrant it, he needed to be a bit more ruthless.

He gave me the privilege of watching some of the best football (and players) live every week for a decade and for that I am grateful.

I would genuinely love to see him go to PSG and win the Champions League, the biggest possible 'f*ck you' to some of our 'fans' and their braindead TV channel.

Goodbye Arsène, thank you for everything.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Thanks for everything Arsène! You will ve missed. The next manager has hell of a shoes to fill. No doubt in my mind that the decision is right for Arsène to step down but I'm definitely expecting some difficult times before we find the next right man for the job. Weird mixture of feelings: sadness, positive excitement and anxiety

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Let's see how much the players love him. Will they beat Athltico for him and give him a proper send off?

goonerwarsh

Established Member
We all have our time in life and it was probably overdue depending on your point of view him leaving. I felt he lost his edge as he would say in his own words ‘top top level’.

But it should never detract from what a truly brilliant man he is, the incredible things he achieved and the service he has given.

He is a genuine cast iron legend and in my opinion the greatest Arsenal manager of all time. I have nothing but love and respect for the man and thank him for some the best memories I have experienced following the Arsenal. We should all celebrate this wonderful man and look forward to hopefully a new and exciting future.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
This is the most painful news I've heard in a very long time. Honestly not about this. Football is never going to be the same after this.

Man this really hurts.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
It is the right decision, he should have left after one of the FA Cup wins and avoided this sad twilight.

But he has been the best manager in our history. I have been a fan for forty-five years and whilst IO also respect George Graham for the work he did in making us a big club again and winning trophies, the joy of winning or at least competing and playing beautiful football which the teams in the first half or so of his tenure brought me and many fans surpassed George's efforts.

I for one had a speck in my eyes when I heard the news, even if I agree with it. Those who insult the fallen idol, those without respect.... trash for me. Call themselves what they will.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
You legend.

Just paid about 200% of face value for tickets to Burnley at home. Worth every goddamn penny.

Lucky, I'm looking for tickets for that game too, would love to go no matter how expensive..

BobP

Memri Fan
At least he gets a farewell tour.

Would have been disappointing if he was unceremoniously discarded at the end of the season with all this negativity swirling around.

All things considered, he wouldn't have deserved that.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Lucky, I'm looking for tickets for that game too, would love to go no matter how expensive..
Just google arsenal v burnley tickets, make sure it's a reputable ticket reseller and you're all good.

Prices are crazy though.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom