<

Merci Arsène

Discussion in 'Arsenal History' started by kraphtous, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Trilly

Trilly The John Sauce Of Ilford Trusted

Just google arsenal v burnley tickets, make sure it's a reputable ticket reseller and you're all good.

Prices are crazy though.

2. AL the gooner

AL the gooner Questionable film taste

I think this will restore the respect he rightfully deserves, the last few years have been painful, seeing him disrespected by so many, and not getting the results to defend himself.

It is a very sad day, but, had to happen.

SA Gunner likes this.
  3. HollandGooner

HollandGooner Well-Known Member

I must admit could not see this coming, i would like to thank him for his big heart and effort he has done so much for this club he deserves a big big statue outside the stadium.

Thanks for everything big big legend.

4. Troopz

Troopz Established Member

Wow. I can't express my feelings.

I think we should have a public holiday on this day. For both Arsène Wenger stepping down and 420 day.

To me, it feels like we just won the PL.

5. dashsnow17

dashsnow17 Established Member

Garrincha likes this.
  6. HollandGooner

HollandGooner Well-Known Member

There is one frustrating thing though, i had tickets for Arsenal vs Burnley but i could not go because of work and right now ffs could have give him the big respect he deserves.

7. krengon

krengon One Arsene Wenger Trusted

Just saw the prices, holy ****.. Probably just going to increase the longer I wait too.. Nah, I have to go, not like those who paid for Kobe's last game regret the money they spent(would be brilliant if we could put on a show like that too).

James Bond, Trilly and celestis like this.
  8. Batman

Batman Bruce Wayne

Credit for doing the right thing finally. I hope that in the years to come myself and others who have felt frustrated and let down by Wenger can remember the good times and forget these last few years. Hopefully he'll be given a statue outside which I think would be deserved and find some enjoyment outside of football. As for the club, here's hoping we're going onwards and upwards in this new chapter.

SA Gunner and Trilly like this.
  9. tap-in

tap-in Nothing Wrong With Me

He'll be worried now, the new manager will expect him to give 100% in every game, not just the ones he fancies :lol:

10. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado Trusted

11. AL the gooner

AL the gooner Questionable film taste

My initial sadness, is now turning to appreciation of the great man.

No more hiding place for our players and especially the owners now. Next failure will be blamed on the board. That is one good thing. Now they need to step up and show real ambition.

12. tap-in

tap-in Nothing Wrong With Me

It could be the play off for 6th & 7th plus Wengers final home game, massive!

13. Hunta

Hunta Shivering Right Now Trusted

Are we just al now?

14. krengon

krengon One Arsene Wenger Trusted

Great thread, what a man!

15. thierrytheking14

thierrytheking14 Well-Known Member

I've wanted this announcement for so long now. Yearned for change. New blood, new ideas.

Now that its finally here I'm afraid...

dashsnow17 likes this.
  16. celestis

celestis Arsenal-Mania Veteran Moderator

Yeah probably not

Garrincha likes this.
  17. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado Trusted

Bit close to home this one. :lol:

18. Furious

Furious Emery Gone, Telly Back On

There's even a thread already. Really came as a shock, completely speechless.

The greatest thing to ever happen to Arsenal. Will really feel like **** for the rest of the season. I just hope he gets the greatest send off possible.

19. kraphtous

kraphtous Raul Stanllehi

Everyone should read this thread

celestis likes this.
  20. Enfield

Enfield Well-Known Member