• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Wow, this is absolutely surreal. This came totally out of the blue.

Have been numb about the results for so long now, as pathetic as it sounds I wouldn't have really cared if Atletico kicked our asses. Now, I truly want Arsène to win this damn thing and have the greatest final game in charge ever. Please, make this happen!

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I get the feeling he is not done.

I don't think he is the sort of man who will feel he needs to go to a job simply because it's the sort of job people expect him to go to. People think "It's Wenger so he should go to PSG or the France National Team". He may do, but I think he'll just do something that matters to him even if it's not as high-profile.

He'll carry on working without a doubt though. What's clear is that he's only able to find happiness by working in football on a daily basis, it's all he knows.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Maybe this is the change needed to get Aaron Ramsey to sign a new contract.

That would be the icing on the cake for me. A new manager comes in and sells Aaron Ramsey a dream just like AW done with Özil.

Shocking posting. Ramsey is sh!t player ffs. If it wasn't for Wenger he'd be battling it with Wilshere at Everton.

Now stop ruining this thread with that rubbish.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The greatest thing to ever happen to Arsenal. Will really feel like **** for the rest of the season. I just hope he gets the greatest send off possible.

The greatest send off would be for Arsène Wenger to leave with him winning the Europa League for us.

That would be perfect. It would also leave the next manager with CL football.

say yes

forum master baiter
Respect to Wenger for doing what had to be done.

Couple of seasons too late but it’s better late than never.

Have no doubt that the fans voting with their feet at the Emirates is what has forced Wenger to do what he always promised he wouldn’t - resign and fail to honour his contract.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Wenger is the one that always had his back. Through injuries, home fans booing, insane Stoke reaction, new deal when injured.

Wenger also had RVP's back but he decided to leave in order to fulfil his full potential and win the PL.

I think Aaron Ramsey is in the same boat. He's at a point in his career where he's reaching his peak. If a new manager comes in then he could see it as a fresh change and decide that he doesn't need to leave.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Feeling empty right now. But deep down I know it was the only way and probably in motion for a long time.

I started supporting Arsenal when Wenger was already here, he was the one constant and everything associated with Arsenal was also Wenger, a personification of what this Club represents and stands for.

Massive respect, he is one of the greatest managers ever and I doubt we’ll ever see one with dedication, intelligence and loyalty as Wenger.

Merci beacoup le Professeur.

Jae

Time to get behind him and the team now boys. Hopefully he gets a good send off regardless if we win the EL.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom