• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

I was born in 1998 so Wenger has been Arsenal manager literally my whole life so this feels weird and uncomfortable but also exciting at the same time.

Who wanna bet that people will still hold up "Wenger out" signs at our games before the end of the season? ;)

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I was born in 1998 so Wenger has been Arsenal manager literally my whole life so this feels weird and uncomfortable but also exciting at the same time.

Who wanna bet that people will still hold up "Wenger out" signs at our games before the end of the season? ;)
Really hope not. Would signal to the rest of the football world that we as a fan base have no class

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I havent managed to do any work since I read the news. Although its what I wanted its still a very sad day. 22 years is incredible, it was always going to be a big day when he announced he would be leaving but the feeling is very different to what I expected. I'm not enjoying the moment tbh, even though I know its for the best. It's like being told your Dad or Grandpa doesn't have long to live and you want to enjoy their last moments with them to the full. I hope the team rise to the occasion and go on and win the EL, The Great Man can then leave with Arsenal in next seasons CL, that would be a great way to depart.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Everyone should be celebrating, even @Makingtrax . Wenger has saved what remains of his legacy.
[
We all knew he had to go, and it’s been done in the best possible way./QUOTE]

Yes the alternative would have been bad for the Club , bad for Wenger.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope the players do thier best for Arsène in next games specially in Europa.

I hope the fans at emirates show the full support and sing Arsène chants in remaining 3 home games this season

Top Bottom