• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
The man is basically retired unless he‘s willing to take on a midtable team somewhere.
waiting on an appoach by FIFA or UEFA, I reckon - and that would surely be a good move for everyone interested in football and its governance

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wenger gave a great interview about Emery and Arsenal. Such a classy guy. Hope he comes to the Emirates soon. He’ll get mobbed.

"I think Emery is doing an excellent job," the French tactician told beIN SPORTS.

"With the recruits he has brought in, it has brought a form of defensive stability and so I think everything is going well.”

Newchange

Wenger gave a great interview about Emery and Arsenal. Such a classy guy. Hope he comes to the Emirates soon. He’ll get mobbed.

"I think Emery is doing an excellent job," the French tactician told beIN SPORTS.

"With the recruits he has brought in, it has brought a form of defensive stability and so I think everything is going well.”

Defensive stability? so Wenger believes we are now stable in defence yet we all know defence has been our weakness. If Wenger was still here he would believe we wouldn't need any reinforcements! So glad he's no longer at the club, his dillusion is clear for all to see.

Newchange

Yeah, who’d have a thought, he’s having a rest at 69 years old. What speaks volumes is your ridiculous post.

Having a rest? Wenger hasn't retired and had clearly stated on numerous occasions he is actively seeking a new challenge and wants to get back into the game. The facts are no big clubs national or international have taken a chance on Wenger. As I say silence speaks volumes. To the point he has vocally stated Japan is an option. Shows the level he is at now, and worryingly fans still wish he was manager/ had another year at the club.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Would love to see that. Milan lost at home today, pressure is mounting on Gattuso. One of the true giants of the game, would be great if Arséne could bring them back where they belong

Gazidis is there though and why would he want Fabregas . Two ****s have that have hurt him most .

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I don`t think Arséne is the a very vindictive person but he must have enjoyed seeing Mourinho`s misery and sacking this season.

Wouldn't put it past Wenger to have given José a call to comfort him and ask him to drink a glass of wine (even though I don't think Wenger would waste a good vintage with Mou).

It was Wenger's class that bothered a lot of people. Arsène was failing at his job, with most fans wanting him out without losing much of their adoration for the man.

Mourinho will never have that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom