• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I'm beginning to wish we had gone with Arteta - even if only for a transition period - he would have brought a total understanding of the Arsenal heritage and the pluses, as well as minuses, of Wenger's way of playing, and a thorough knowledge of most of the players

in hindsight an overly ambitious, and scarred, outsider with no knowledge of the PL was not the way to go

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
We're basically saying we want him out and lets go wonder aimlessly about like Man Utd in the managerial market, are we? Honestly, if Emery gets CL this year, which he has an excellent chance of doing, he has done a great job, despite some hiccups.

Last thing I'm posting on this matter until our next meltdown, probably on Thursday at about 6:10 pm.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
70 is the new 60. Trump is nearly 73 ffs. Come on Arsène, get off that backside and get a job managing a team for 2 or 3 years.

I want to see those press conferences and watch free flowing attacking football again.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
70 is the new 60. Trump is nearly 73 ffs. Come on Arséne, get off that backside and get a job managing a team for 2 or 3 years.

I want to see those press conferences and watch free flowing attacking football again.
What happened to "I'll start again on January 1"?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What happened to "I'll start again on January 1"?
Nothing wrong with waiting a few more months for the right job.

When you’re standing in the world is nearer to God than Tony Pulis, Huddersfield is a bit of a let down for everybody.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Everytime Bohemian Rhapsody comes on I change the radio station, TV station, whatever. It just doesn't nothing for me. The rock part of the song (part 4 if you look at the song as a 5 part piece) is quite good and I think May is an excellent guitarist. But it's so overplayed and the way people act like it's the greatest song ever.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
We've got an Australian, an Icelandic and an Irishman talking music, ffs. Kylie, Bjork and Boyzone is all they can come up with. Go on YouTube and listen to the live version and admire Freddie's vocals and then we'll talk.

Anyway, Wenger out.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Everytime Bohemian Rhapsody comes on I change the radio station, TV station, whatever. It just doesn't nothing for me. The rock part of the song (part 4 if you look at the song as a 5 part piece) is quite good and I think May is an excellent guitarist. But it's so overplayed and the way people act like it's the greatest song ever.

Pretty much , a great song but it's been played so many times .

We've got an Australian, an Icelandic and an Irishman talking music, ffs. Kylie, Bjork and Boyzone is all they can come up with. Go on YouTube and listen to the live version and admire Freddie's vocals and then we'll talk.

And Freddie is a Parsi from India . Of course great voice and I love Queen but greatest rock song ffs .

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Anyway, Wenger out.

7 Eurovision wins, who has won it more? Give me one name!

GDeep™

League is very weak
Most of my days are spent in my WKB army regalia reminiscing about those beautiful days of Wenger-ball.

A lifetime away yet it seems like yesterday.

Bohemian rapsody is a fine song and Queen is a great band. But its over rated though.

Björk is my aunt. Great vocal artist but honestly I dont listen to her that much.

Latest posts

Top Bottom