• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

carlito'sway

Established Member

carlito'sway

Established Member
Great quiz. Could have nailed it if not for that silly question about Player of the Month in Wenger's first month. I mean, who the hell would remember that? A couple of others were deductive reasoning.

Screen_Shot_2018-05-12_at_11.09.12_PM.png

Respect......That is impressive!

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Well the season is over as is Arsène's reign. He travels to France tomorrow for some tv work as he starts life after Arsenal. Life after Arsène feels weird. There arent the words to express all my emotions so, thanks for everything boss. I will miss you too. Well done and thank you.

Malky

Established Member
Living in Scotland I became a fan of the club from watching them on Match Of The Day in the late 90's - they were always the best side to watch, playing the most attractive football, because of Wenger.
Soon I grew to love the club and throughout all the success, the beautiful football and even the heartbreaking defeats, I couldn't imagine Arsenal without him.

For all the incredible memories,
Merci, Arsène!
We'll miss you too. :(

Latest posts+

Top Bottom