• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Wenger looks really at peace with his/the clubs decision which is nice to see. Glad he had those last few games to see that he’s loved a lot by the fans because there hasn’t been much of a connection last 2years.
Excited for our new era, despite knowing the board will kill most hope I have soon

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Thank you, Mr. Wenger. I'm sorry I spent so much time hating your efforts here. I really wanted you to succeed. I hope you still have a burst of joy in the twilight of your career.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Right now I wish English was my mother language so I could express how much I admire the man and how emotional him leaving has made me feel. When he said those words last weekend, " I will miss you", I couldn`t hold back the tears.

Thank you Arsène, we were blessed to have such a fantastic manager and wonderful man at our club. I wish him all the happines in the world and I would love to see him enjoy more success at another club.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Is it just me or do embedded videos from Twitter not work on here anymore?

Yeah, I've been having the same problem for a few days/weeks now too, have to go to twitter or streamable or whatever to watch the videos.. Just assumed the problem was with my browser.

blaze_of_glory

Is it just me or do embedded videos from Twitter not work on here anymore?
Glad someone else is having the same problem, I have to click the tweet and view the video on that platform in order for it to work.
Are you guys using Ublock?

I was having this issue but it can be fixed if it's Ublock by making sure all the twimag elements are green in the inteface

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Wow. It's finally over.

Can't really believe it. I'll miss him so goddam much. Fitting that he ended with a win.

Looking forward for my match program arriving in a couple of weeks.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I honestly aim to live my life the way Wenger does, to be even a quarter of the man is something I strive to be. His attitude towards life and the way he interacts with other people is something I even envy at times. The way he gets up early, works out straight away, is always on time, prepares everything, his diet and how he treats everybody he knows is remarkable.
Maybe when you're an old man with all the money in the world, all that comes much easier. I don't think he lived like that or was as worldy at your age mate.

Top Bottom