• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Fully agree.
Will never get tired of watching these highlights. Those teams were ruthless in that we dispatched the opposition with brutal counter-attacking.
Even on this video, if you look closely, on so many of goals we score, you notice the opposition defenders are so deflated as soon as the ball goes in.

Gunners4life

Definitely Not RonaldoMadness
You know it's time to go when other manager who icne saw him as a threat toned down the hostility as they became to pity him, and the opposition fans start shouting ' Arsène Wenger we want you to stay'

I can't believe Wenger himself let that decline happen. If he had signed a defensive mid he would still have his job

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Miss him so much. And it is gonna hit even harder next season when you realize he is gone and you don't care at all for the club results.
Not sure about you but I will support Arsenal come rain or shine. I get frustrated like everyone else but I love this club and I want the best. I will always check for the results. Wenger helped me grow that love for the club and part of my continued support is in honour of him...

Kash

Arsène FC Supporter
Wengerball ... even in the poor years, there was a brief time, when Theo, RVP, Nasri, Cesc, Arshavin, Rosicky would suddenly turn it on and the football would flow like liquid gold. Opposition would disappear, the players would be on some higher plane, the football zipping around, audience trying to desperately spot where the ball was now.... and then the oooh and aahs and the applause breaking out..as people finally processed how the f*** that goal happened.

The real tragedy is if Wengerball were to die.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Another fantastic video from thousands of recently created in light of Arséne's departure.
Beautiful. Though one thing you notice from that video at least is how poor our finishing got over the years. So many balls across the box got missed and in the older videos not only are they getting onto them they are knocking it back across for another to tap in.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Nice would be nice for Wenger. See that? Sublime. Lovely part of the world to work for a man in his twilight years. Not too much expectation either. It'll be a lap of honour in paradise.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Is Nice nice?

What France cities would you recommend for vacation?

@Rex Banner you care to put light on it too?

Nice is the one, always end up back there and I’m broke as f*ck.

Christ knows what it’s like if you’re loaded. Most of the places between there and Monaco are insane though.

Stay away from Marseilles though, grade A sh*thole.

Revolution

So good. Even the misses are beautiful. Watching that almost makes you think the only difference between Wenger's early years and the later ones was that finishing just wasn't as on point.
Finishing was always a problem, even with his greatest teams.

The 2001 cup final, the games where Brad Fridel had worldies (26 chances, but lost to Blackburn!!) stand out.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I'm feeling so strange about him being gone. Even though I think it was necessary, and Emery is a good appointment. I feel for him watching another guy sitting in his chair. He's an obsessive guy, and will be hurting.

Top Bottom