• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

GDeep™

League is very weak
I think he's after the England job
He’s always said the England job should be for an Englishman.

Talent wise, it’s chalk and cheese too too, no pull with England as their talent pool is atrocious compared to France.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He’s always said the England job should be for an Englishman.

Talent wise, it’s chalk and cheese too too, no pull with England as their talent pool is atrocious compared to France.
I think he likes England. Also, not that he's a bottler or anything, but I think he prefers the 'no lose' jobs these days. Less expectation, more to gain.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I think he likes England. Also, not that he's a bottler or anything, but I think he prefers the 'no lose' jobs these days. Less expectation, more to gain.
I don’t go along. He likes England, but managing this French generation will enhance his legacy if he gets them playing great football.

Nothing to gain with England, piss poor players, and coming back to the same media circus.

GDeep™

League is very weak
What if he doesn't though? Really bad way to go out if you ask me.
Level of international football isn’t high, Wenger gets this French group clicking they are probably untouchable until they meet Spain, Germany, Brazil in major competitions.

It’s a pretty safe job, the bulk of your managerial career will be spent going up against Romania, San Marino and Lichtenstein.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Arséne would be a perfect match for this French NT. If DD fails to get that group to as least the WC semis, I reckon Wenger may be called to take over the NT for 2020.

Pls pls pls that's gotta happen. Wenger with Mbappe, Dembele etc is the stuff of dreams. I'd fully support France in tournaments if they had big Wengz.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Arséne would be a perfect match for this French NT. If DD fails to get that group to as least the WC semis, I reckon Wenger may be called to take over the NT for 2020.

The French NT was my first thought after he stepped down. I think it's the perfect situation for him. Still gets that grass under his feet, but without the daily grind. No worrying about transfers. Lots of scouting. Would get to see games everywhere French players play. And a group of young players I think capable of challenging for the World Cup in 2022.

Gunners4life

Definitely Not RonaldoMadness
Dechamps is doing a great job so for all you who want to see him lose his job just because Wenger may want take over well don't hold your breath,

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
What about Bayern? They need a manager and have been kinda quite so far in terms of rumours. Maybe they waiting for Wenger? He speaks good German to my knowledge and his play-style is compatible.

Kash

Arsène FC Supporter
You only have to look at the transition at Arsenal to that at Man U to see what Arsène built. Structure.

Also I think he gave it his all for so many years. He didnt hold back, didnt think about anything else. Its a little too late for him at 68 to take up another project.

I really wish Asia or Africa avail his services and ask him to make them competitive to UEFA. As an analyst and strategist/planner he has few peers.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I think it's probably more in his character to take on an up and coming NT rather than France - my preference would be a French speaking African side like Cote d'Ivoire, where he could get involved in grass roots football too

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ng-return-Japan-resume-managerial-career.html

Don’t know how much truth there is to this but Wenger going to Japan seems plausible.

I personally think he should manage a NT at this point in his life.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Arsène always seemed to value his time and what he learnt in Japan highly. Hoping to see him in a more high profile job though.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
You only have to look at the transition at Arsenal to that at Man U to see what Arséne built. Structure.

Also I think he gave it his all for so many years. He didnt hold back, didnt think about anything else. Its a little too late for him at 68 to take up another project.

I really wish Asia or Africa avail his services and ask him to make them competitive to UEFA. As an analyst and strategist/planner he has few peers.
Africa? Name one team in Africa that could even afford his services...

Top Bottom