• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

Gegen Pressing

Big Weng in at Madrid please :bounce:

I expect him to wait patiently for Barca or even Bayern. No less.
Real is too well known as having their cheap fiddle fan base and CEOs that annihilate managers in 24months. Wenger doesn't need more of that, not at his age. Never.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I`m wondering if the woman opposite to Wenger is his ex-wife? Looks a bit like her. Back together?
They split years ago but were always on good terms. There's that story in Özil's book about after he signed, where he arrives at Wengers house with a couple mates and Annie is watching a live Arsenal game. When we scored she jumped up, buried a can of beer in the wall and shouted "****ing yes you ****s!", and was jumping around like a lunatic. More or less like that anyway.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I expect him to wait patiently for Barca or even Bayern. No less.
Real is too well known as having their cheap fiddle fan base and CEOs that annihilate managers in 24months. Wenger doesn't need more of that, not at his age. Never.
I don't want him to manage Madrid or Barcelona but 24 months would make him 70. Good age to retire from active management.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I know it`s a bit silly worrying about a man I have never met but it`s good to see Arséne looking happy and spending time with the people he is close to.

That is correct and from several pictures Arsène seems to be genuinely happy and looks relaxed.

In the last interview, Arsène mentioned the importance of his close people several times and then added that some of his friends were not alive anymore, which seemed a difficult moment for him to say.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

They split years ago but were always on good terms. There's that story in Özil's book about after he signed, where he arrives at Wengers house with a couple mates and Annie is watching a live Arsenal game. When we scored she jumped up, buried a can of beer in the wall and shouted "****ing yes you ****s!", and was jumping around like a lunatic. More or less like that anywa:lol:y.

Don't tell me you bought his book mate ?:lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Is that Wenger's daughter to his right?
Great to see him happy. Like imagining your Grandad in heaven amongst the angels.

But there’s no such thing as heaven and Wenger is feeling the loss in his gut. It’s a cruel world really.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
That is correct and from several pictures Arséne seems to be genuinely happy and looks relaxed.

In the last interview, Arséne mentioned the importance of his close people several times and then added that some of his friends were not alive anymore, which seemed a difficult moment for him to say.
the sudden very serious illness of SAF coinciding with his Emirates farewell may well have encouraged him to reconsider his priorities

his obsession with football in general and Arsenal in particular could not have helped his marriage, so family may play a much bigger role in his future - which is why I would not like to see him managing another very high profile club again

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Once went punting on the Cam with three mates from Uni after going to the Cambridge Beer Festival. Needless to say we all fell in after p*ssing about. Tbf the Cam tasted better than some of the beers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom