• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Amazing how little info there is on his private life. Fitting for such a classy man but still, makes me want to know even more.
Yes you’re right. Exactly what you’d expect from a reserved and respectable man like Wenger!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...r---arsenes-brother-reveals-the-arsenal-mana/

The above article was a good read on Wenger’s roots but unfortunately recently, the article was upgraded to “premium” and you gotta pay to read it.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
o_O What does this even mean?
Pretty obvious what it means. We’re used to having a manager that is respected throughout the world. An icon, a legend. Even in press conferences you could see the esteem in which he was held in the eyes of footballing community.

After Arsène’s last game you could almost bottle the emotion in the stadium, it was that tangible. Bet even DT was pretending he had a spec of dust in his eye, when his wife said, ‘What the **** you blubbering about’.

Emery has two qualities, that gives me hope he could be a good replacement . . humility and intellect. He’s no Mike Bassett and he clearly doesn’t think he’s the special one. And his name sounds like the Emirates, just like Arsène sounded like Arsenal.

These are all good signs bro. ;)

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wenger said he would make an announcement about his future before the World Cup starts. Only a few days left.

Wonder if the French Government are about to offer him a job.

France president Emmanuel Macron dubbed Arsène Wenger's achievements as Arsenal manager "a success story for the French league".

Macron praised Wenger's longevity and thinks the 68-year-old is now in a position to use his experience to help the sports community in his home country.

Masta Don

I hope he gets the Madrid job. Give the old man one last chance to win the CL with a virtually unlimited budget. No team building no wasting time with overrated young crap just bring in whoever you need to win titles this year.

The old man deserves another chance his legacy had taking a right beating over the last 10 years or so.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I think his special qualities could be better used in some advisory capacity rather than on another touchline - he has always been forthright when it comes to things that need to be done to improve the game generally, and its goverance in particular, and the FA or equivalent in France could do a lot worse

Gegen Pressing

He could cleanup FIFA and enjoy some success. But he will hate the politics and lack of adrenaline.
I think his special qualities could be better used in some advisory capacity rather than on another touchline - he has always been forthright when it comes to things that need to be done to improve the game generally, and its goverance in particular, and the FA or equivalent in France could do a lot worse

Top Bottom