• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Probably not an uncommon sentiment among fans who were children when Arséne took over or who may not have known Arsenal at all without him. He became synonymous with the club itself.

The first time I watched Arsenal the manager was Bertie Mee and the lineup included players such as Charlie George, Frank McLintock, George Armstrong, George Graham, Pat Rice and Bob Wilson. So, much as I miss Arséne, I always realized that time stops for nobody. Change was inevitable.
Yeah, change is the only constant. But this man is unique. Managers like him only come around once a blue moon.

Missing his pearls of wisdom already.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Yeah, change is the only constant. But this man is unique. Managers like him only come around once a blue moon.

Missing his pearls of wisdom already.

I saw someone on AM say "playing with the handbrake on" this weekend and it made me smile, a nice warm feeling smile :)

Good to see he's enjoying life and hasn't rushed into anything. It seems like he's surprised himself how quickly he's adapted to not managing a team.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Reports that AW had a bodyguard for the final two years of his tenure. I find that so devastating..
Arsenal have confirmed that Wenger had his own security detail when in public areas from halfway through 2016, due to the heightened threat from terrorist activity to all public figures around the globe.
Sounds like standard practice for public figures tbh...

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Sorry, what I mean is, physical violence towards a football manager is absolutely absurd. Not the fact that he may have felt threatened, that I totally understand.
Some people can’t control their anger. If they can beat up their wives and loved ones, a football manager seems like a gimme. Amazed it hasn’t happened tbf.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Some people can’t control their anger. If they can beat up their wives and loved ones, a football manager seems like a gimme. Amazed it hasn’t happened tbf.
I think fans in the UK are pretty restrained but in Italy or Spain you could see their anger boiling over.

Top Bottom