• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I think in many ways that is a testament to Wenger's legacy. He was always going to be judged on his previous success with the club. The landscape changed completely with Chelsea and Man City and the billions. That is not an excuse, that is a simple fact.

When it comes to the man himself, I have no doubt he will be cheering Emery on, and will love our every success on and off the pitch. He is no lesser a man.
Just once a blue moon a post comes along that gives you a lump in the throat, like watching Marley&Me with a bottle of Stella.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
getting a team without massive resources into the top 4 for twenty consecutive years was an incredible achievement, and anyone who dismisses it because we failed to win the League for the past twelve of those years shows a lamentable lack of appreciation of English football in general, and Wenger in particular

for me it would be the ending of Breakfast at Tiffanys and a glass of Dooley's Toffee Liquer

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
getting a team without massive resources into the top 4 for twenty consecutive years was an incredible achievement, and anyone who dismisses it because we failed to win the League for the past twelve of those years shows a lamentable lack of appreciation of English football in general, and Wenger in particular

for me it would be the ending of Breakfast at Tiffanys and a glass of Dooley's Toffee Liquer
You’ve got a problem drinking that early in the day woman.

vijay

Hates Guendouzi for no reason
i cant remember when I saw Arsène manage without pressure. The pressure of the stadium. The pressure of "hahaha you cant win a trophy". The pressure of RVP/Cesc/Nasri backstabbing. The pressure of new owners. The pressure of fans abusing him at railway stations and in the stadium and everywhere else. Cant even remember a nicer time, its so far back. 10 yrs the man took it all, and finished the job he was hired to do.

I wished we would have given him one last season without pressure. ....play Wengerball for one last season, and do what you enjoy doing.... You gave us two decades, we can give you a year.

Instead of that, we all know what happened. Wenger gave that one year of no pressure to his successor, knowing he needed it more.

Well it has to be said lads other teams around the world are hardly knocking the door down to sign Wenger which surprises me to be honest.

Damaged goods ?

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Well it has to be said lads other teams around the world are hardly knocking the door down to sign Wenger which surprises me to be honest.

Damaged goods ?

Be plenty of Clubs that would have approached him just not elite clubs .

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Basically saying he will take any job that gets offered :lol:

Can see him go the Benitez route and manage 2nd division club, if one wants him.

vijay

Hates Guendouzi for no reason
I imagine if north korea had a forum it would look similar to this thread.

Marvin hates everyone and everything he comes into contact with, having no respect for anybody and will criticize and insult others at any opportunity, or otherwise rant and complain for hours on end about his own problems, such as the terrible pain he suffers in all the diodes down his left side.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom