• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
That's why I'm pretty sure it's a rubbish link .

Never thought it was Gazidis who thought it was time for a replacement for Arsène it was the rest of the board who wanted another coach. hopes he do well at Milan deserves it.

vijay

Hates Guendouzi for no reason
they probably pitch themselves as a package deal....we can turn your once-great club around and modernize it, get it competitive, revitalize your academy, create a playing style that excite AND balance your books.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not sure I believe him! It is the same smile as when he says "We are not close to signing anyone at the moment"...

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Wenger should announce his candidacy for FIFA president, would probably beat Infantino without too much lobbying.

If there's anyone who can fix the corruption in football, that's The Boss.

Thing is though, no one working for FIFA wants the corruption to stop.

Arsène is too much of a man of principles and integrity to have a sniff at a FIFA job, and probably to even think about it himself. But in an ideal world, the man to reform this ****house of an organisation and get them clean to keep football at least somewhat on track would be Arsène Wenger.

I think he's too much of a manager to not manage again. But I somehow have a feeling instead of Milan he might end up at Bayern on a short term contract. They missed Favre and Tuchel, went down the young manager road with Kovac, and they can't get someone better than Arsène if they decide to fire the Croat. He speaks German, which is a big plus with the Bayern hierarchy, and French, which is a big plus with all their french players, and they are in dire need of being let loose offensively. They need a generation break and more youngsters in their team, and he is proven with doing both. And not least after Kovac they will want a tastier name to replace him. Wenger is the tastiest name out there right now.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

What's funny about the clip that I posted is that I learned more from 3 minutes of his punditry than I did from the likes of Shearer, Hansen, Souness, Merson, Neville, Henry, Redknapp, Carragher, Owen and the likes down the years.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

What's funny about the clip that I posted is that I learned more from 3 minutes of his punditry than I did from the likes of Shearer, Hansen, Souness, Merson, Neville, Henry, Redknapp, Carragher, Owen and the likes down the years.

Well, read through that list again...Merson and Souness...there is hardly a brain cell among those two. Compare their cerebral activity to someone like Wenger. It is Australopithecus vs Einstein....

Top Bottom