• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Football chants are your source. You’re better than this, I’m sure you’ll find something credible and post it up.

I’ll be waiting. I’ll tag you later anyway.
https://www.joe.ie/uncategorized/ar...er-accused-of-affair-with-blonde-beauty-12165

Cheater

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Wonder if this says a lot about the difference between Wenger and Ferguson.

Ex-players readily admitted he did a lot for them when they were struggling.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Very underrated season that for Ramsey...

...such a well rounded player.

Believe this is the season that Wenger and Ramsey had a discussion and Wenger advised him to simplify his game a bit more, ironically once he put in some solid performances from simplifying his game he was then able to do a bit more as his confidence was through the roof by the next season.

Ramsey and Arteta formed a superb partnership this year.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Believe this is the season that Wenger and Ramsey had a discussion and Wenger advised him to simplify his game a bit more, ironically once he put in some solid performances from simplifying his game he was then able to do a bit more as his confidence was through the roof by the next season.

Ramsey and Arteta formed a superb partnership this year.

I remember we tried both Wilshere and Diaby next to Arteta that season, Jack was too similar as a player and Abou (while he looked quality) broke down injured.

Then we really got the Ramsey-Arteta midfield going after the Sp**s defeat, don't think we lost another game that season...remember how relentless he was as a ball winner that season, seemed to win every midfield battle in that stretch that took us to Top 4...no surprise how well he kicked on next season, as you say.

Top Bottom