• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
It's been said many times before but you'd struggle to find a manager that got more out of average to good level talents than Arsène.

He'd wring every drop of talent he conceivably could out of most of his players, and sometimes a bit more than that.

If player failed under Arsène you could pretty much guarantee they were pretty poor or had attitude / injury issues.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Beautiful stuff.

Just look at Denilson (number 15) as well, so active, looking around, running into space and showing for the ball. What a smart player he was for us.

I remember how much he divided us back in the day. Guess for me, like Giroud, he had to leave for me to appreciate his contribution.

We truly were blessed with some super football and great players. Merci Arsène.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Very much the thread title...

...put Petit in for David, we truly had the golden French generation at this club.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Wengerball…beautiful when it worked…but how often did it work in the latter years?

But I miss him dearly, an inspiration

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wengerball…beautiful when it worked…but how often did it work in the latter years?

But I miss him dearly, an inspiration
Yeah, he struggled to make it work with all those planes flying overhead and that toxic atmosphere. Who would have thought it?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom