• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Best day in sport history that, no one else like Arsène.

I know people always say football keeps getting better and better...but man, it was just a while different level back on the 2000s, such a perfect mix of everything back then.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
I know people always say football keeps getting better and better...but man, it was just a while different level back on the 2000s, such a perfect mix of everything back then.
Funnily enough I find I enjoy football less and less tbh. bar a few specific great moments here and there.
As a whole though I feel money and analytics (amongst many other things) have taken a lot of the joy and excitement out of the game.

Players are essentially just robots now..

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Sad GIF

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Saw a history of the FA Cup book the other day, with a foreword by Arsène...loved this quote from it...

"I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most"

hero-image.fill.size_1200x900.v1614275401.png

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
"I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most"
This is gonna make the Arsenal Quotes widget soon.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom