• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The 10/11 team should have broken the 2005 trophy drought before the 2014 team did, we played some mad football in 2011.

Such a great mix of technical ability and genuine goal threat in that side, loved watching them.

Riou

Damn, years fly by so fast.

I remember this game so well and the place where I watched it.

18 passes to a perfect goal. Pure Wengerball in action :applause:

Look at the fat mess that is Gary Neville, awful defending there...scored a own goal earlier too, bellend.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member

Wasn't this in a very bad run? Where we lost to **** teams and then outplayed Man Utd?

Excellent football though, can watch it any day. But we really sold ourselves short those years by losing to the likes of Stoke City consistently. Finished fourth with an excellent team.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Wasn't this in a very bad run? Where we lost to **** teams and then outplayed Man Utd?

Excellent football though, can watch it any day. But we really sold ourselves short those years by losing to the likes of Stoke City consistently. Finished fourth with an excellent team.
This was 2008/09 season.

Yes, there was a lot of inconsistency, as we lost at home to Hull City and Villa, lost few away games like Stoke, Fulham and dropped too many points with draws.
But we only had one loss to traditional top 4, that was at home to Chelsea at end of season, when Top 4 was wrapped.

But we still played some brilliant footie.
Besides this United win, we also won away at Chelsea with a RVP brace, we had that famous Arshavin performance at Anfield on the 4-4 draw etc..

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Wtf? GVB?

Silvestre over Santos.
Park Chu Yong over Gervinho most def.
Not sure Baptista even deserves a place.
I’m assuming there has to be a minimum number of appearances to be considered, otherwise there’s loads more that could go in there along with park…

Riou

Gio in that 11...

S02E09-KU0nkC9D-subtitled.jpg

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli

All i see is nothing happening at all, until fabregas get the ball for 3 seconds, then its a goal. So many bums in that team. jesus.

Latest posts

Top Bottom