• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

GoonerJay24

Wasn't this in a very bad run? Where we lost to **** teams and then outplayed Man Utd?

Excellent football though, can watch it any day. But we really sold ourselves short those years by losing to the likes of Stoke City consistently. Finished fourth with an excellent team.

It was another Wenger rebuild season, so whilst the player's were talented I wouldn't call this an excellent team.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Solbakken: "I shudder when I see that the world's most intelligent man, Arsène Wenger, who has been looked up to all these years, has somehow been brainwashed and makes the stupidest statements. I am afraid that the polarization that is now happening will only get worse and worse."
Really sad to see what happened with Wenger since he joined FIFA. It feels like he has lost all the values he was standing for and is just saying everything what FIFA wants to hear.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Really sad to see what happened with Wenger since he joined FIFA. It feels like he has lost all the values he was standing for and is just saying everything what FIFA wants to hear.
Solbakken is fond of a pointed remark, and he is regularly grinding his axes on a FIFA grindstone.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Arsène being back for the first time has got me, can't lie.

First time since 2018...been far too long, but glad he's here again...our biggest legend, now and forever.

The football would have made him very proud tonight!
Check the matchday thread, some were too quick to get their pitchforks out :lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Check the matchday thread, some were too quick to get their pitchforks out :lol:
Fantastic to see Arsène at the Emirates again. Brought tears to my eyes. And what a show the boys put on for him? I got called away and missed the last 30 minutes. What happened at the end? Did he get mentioned again?

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Fantastic to see Arsène at the Emirates again. Brought tears to my eyes. And what a show the boys put on for him? I got called away and missed the last 30 minutes. What happened at the end? Did he get mentioned again?

Arteta thanked him for coming in post-match, said he'll hopefully start feeling how big he still is for the club as he walks down the stadium and mentioned he'll be waiting to greet the entire team in the dressing room.

Pretty wholesome and hopefully a sign of things to come.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I hope last night put some ghosts to rest for Arsène. 4 years away was too long.

Whatever his issues with the Kroenke's I hope he knows that the manager, players and most importantly the fans want him back in the Arsenal family.

Hearing 'There's only one Arsène Wenger' ringing around the Emirates and his acknowledgement of it brought a tear to my eye. It felt like the old days again.

Last edited:

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Are you a doctor on call or something?

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Also what's noticeable as time moves on is that this modern Arsenal is all Wenger.

Just last night you had Henry as a pundit, Edu, Mert, Arteta in executive positions, Arsène on the stands, at the Emirates - that was absolutely electric, with most fans actually falling in love in the club in the early-mid 2000s.

Was thinking what a huge, huge spirit exists within the club nowadays, but zoom out a bit and you realize it all starts and ends with Arsène Wenger.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

Deadly serious here - the motivational boost the players got from this would be massive. Can picture him peering into Xhaka’s soul with his kind, wise eyes and telling him “this is the player you were destined to be. Now go and win what is rightfully yours”

Tearing up ngl. This will gee up the players for the battles to come. Reminds me of Gandalf making an entrance at Helms Deep.

Top Bottom