• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Now that it is happening I don;t know how to feel. Like a father to players and even to some fans this man has brought class and respect to our club.

Thank you for the memories Arsène. We too are disappointed that we couldn't see some of your other values and goals achieved.

Can we all get behind him now and give him a good send off?

c00lguy

Turns out the empty seats protest worked.

Merci and thanks for the memories Arsène but it's time for Arsenal to build for the future.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Now that it is happening I don;t know how to feel. Like a father to players and even to some fans this man has brought class and respect to our club.

Thank you for the memories Arséne. We too are disappointed that we couldn't see some of your other values and goals achieved.

Can we all get behind him now and give him a good send off?

It's a good exit too , classy and low key . Now can we all support the team against Atletico ?

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
_38564245_wengerem300.jpg

9cffd3dd45e14727ba103a5593910417.jpg

Thank you, Arsène.

RIP @Makingtrax

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
I was WengerOut. But ****...This hit me hard. :(

I wish the team had let him go out with one final PL title. I guess Europa Leauge will have to suffice.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Why am I crying?

This guy has been Arsenal manager since my first memory of football, ever since I supported this club he's been manager. I've wanted him out for so long and I'm now sat here with teary eyes. wtf.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
The apathy of the fans was the killer blow. At least we’ll hopefully see full stadiums until the end of the season. It will easily be the most emotional moment in football I’d have experienced if he were to win a European trophy. Won’t be a dry eye in the house.

vjeko-3008

Knew this day was coming, but never expected to feel so low after reading his farewell statement.

thank you for all, the good and the bad times, Le Professeur

AVENTUS

bKw72WQN_200x200.jpg

MISSING PERSON

Can you help goes by the name of Ty, Police suspect **** hasn't been seen for the last hour..

Top Bottom