• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

Mohamed7

I was promoting him to leave the club on twitter since yesterday. In fact, I posted a tweet just now on why he can't take us forward. I was shocked when I saw tweets in regards to his departure.

Happy day, indeed.

He's very late with his departure, but now let's get great sending off with Europe League trophy.

It is damn exciting. I wonder who the replacement would be, but, anyways, there's plenty of time for that to be decided.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
****, never expected that.

Excited to see who we'll bring in but genuinely sad to see him leave. He's the only manager I've ever known and if it weren't for him my view of football might be entirely different.

Hope he gets an incredible offer from another team like France or PSG.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
DbNuyN8W0AAvEcO.jpg

giphy.gif

I have so much work to do, but not going to get anything done today, too emotional man...

Dammit

Would like to point out, that Arsène steps down before the Atletico game, so all the fans can now unite behind the team regardless they support Wenger or not. He knows how important this to the team and the fans, so he made this last sacrifice. Man this feels devastating.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully we'll make a good appointment and have some success in the not too distant future, but it will be a long time before we appoint anyone who represents the club and commands as much respect as Wenger.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
This is a very emotional moment for me. He should have a packed Emirates singing his name for the rest of the season no matter how it goes. The biggest person in Our Clubs history and a class act in an otherwise rotten footballing world

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Seriously.....Can you guys show some class and spare us the juvenile gloating?....:rolleyes:
I already thanked the man for everything he has done, what more do you want? I'm just happy we as a club did something that can take this club forward.

It's finally done, from now on our managers will be expected to perform or move on to the next one just as it happens in every ambitious club!

Top Bottom