• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Why do managers sort of brag about players they missed out on, Harry Redknapp does this all the time too, it's not a good thing :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Why do managers sort of brag about players they missed out on, Harry Redknapp does this all the time too, it's not a good thing :lol:
Depends on the reason, some reasons are understandable. It's a brag because they spotted the talent early isn't it.

Arsène needs to share which grenades he narrowly missed though :lol:
Like, other Mustafi types he could have signed but didn't. (Don't blame him for not, nobody else does).

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Depends on the reason, some reasons are understandable. It's a brag because they spotted the talent early isn't it.

Arsène needs to share which grenades he narrowly missed though :lol:
Like, other Mustafi types he could have signed but didn't. (Don't blame him for not, nobody else does).

You're probably right, think I have just seen "Lets see who Arsenal could have signed!" lists for too long now.

Just annoys me more than anything, Arsène has signed tons of superstars, talk about the ones you actually got :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

You're probably right, think I have just seen "Lets see who Arsenal could have signed!" lists for too long now.

Just annoys me more than anything, Arsène has signed tons of superstars, talk about the ones you actually got :lol:
Even when I read his book he didn't really go into depth about a lot of the players like I thought he would.

Except Weah ofcourse.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-45257301

Human nature, he focuses on what he didn't get :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Because it shows the environment of football, fine lines etc.

Ferguson genuinely felt he was signing Batistuta, Zidane, Ronaldo, Terry etc.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger

How many times have you heard about how United almost signed Shearer, Ronaldinho, Vieira and Luis Ronaldo?

Little know fact, Ferguson tried to get Tony Adams and coveted Michael Owen.

Arsène is a dreamer, just thinking about what could have been.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

How many times have you heard about how United almost signed Shearer, Ronaldinho, Vieira and Luis Ronaldo?

Little know fact, Ferguson tried to get Tony Adams and coveted Michael Owen.

Arsène is a dreamer, just thinking about what could have been.

Came close to landing Adams too.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not sure if posted elsewhere but great interview with Arsène from last weekend. Just shows how much more than a coach he was for us. Can't think of much managers in world football who are so knowledgeable about the off the pitch side of things. Could listen to him all day.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

EuwEkYGXcAMEUpa

Latest posts+

Top Bottom