• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I like how both Arsène and Dein were so concerned about keeping it a secret until the last possible second, like it's their tv show's new star or something :lol:

What a signing though...everything we did from 2001-2006, doesn't happen without Sol.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

What a man !!!

Unbelievable signing, probably the first time Arsène signed someone for us in his absolute prime. I've always wondered how much Adams or Seaman knew about it considering they played with him for England.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Switzerland National Team interested to get Wenger now that their manager left. According to some news I read they were after him in 1995 as well

When asked if he's coming back

Couldn't find the new thread.
Any chance, Arsène can come back as a caretaker to steady ship? That would surely look like a happy ending if it works, which I am certain it will. We can then pre-contract as similar type manager like Potter and give Arsène the DoF.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
When asked if he's coming back

Classy all around

Happy Premier League GIF by Arsenal

Riou

Imagine what peak Aesene could have done with the Dutch team of the 2000s, would have been great to watch.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

1631537231866.png

After discussing it last night had to have a look and see if I still had all the memorabilia from his last match at the Emirates and yup all intact @Riou

I chat mad sh*t on here but I do genuinely love this club I swear :lol:
and the big man too :)

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

After discussing it last night had to have a look and see if I still had all the memorabilia from his last match at the Emirates and yup all intact @Riou

5-0 too. Wonder what the score will be on Saturday?
PS not as mad sh!t as some

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

5-0 too. Wonder what the score will be on Saturday?
PS not as mad sh!t as some
I was gonna tag you because I knew you'd have time for this but thought it was extra and didn't :lol:

Was a great day that day looking back, shame about all that's happened since minus the FA Cup.

Riou

One of my prized possessions too.

Wish I could have gone to the last game at Highbury, and got that shirt too.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Still got mine as well. Programme still in the cellophane. Should really have bought a spare to read it :lol:

Top Bottom