• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I am glad there was no dodgy stuff in Arsène's book, tbh...far too classy a man for that, I just wanted a book to remind me of all the great memories I have, of the man who made me fall in love with football.

Belated happy birthday, boss...know you enjoyed Arsenal winning (and Emi being put in his place, like the gimp he is) like we all did!
Which is why he opted not to. Sells a load of books and his rep is intact. win win.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Nah.... There was **** loads people thought they were going to read that didnt materialise. You dont ever remember him grinning and saying "maybe you'll read it in the book" to the dozens of questions he would be asked in the YEARS before the release? He was selling the book, I dont blame him. They all do it.
I don’t remember any of that. “You’ll read it in my book” is also always said in jest. We all knew Wenger was never putting anything juicy in his book.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I miss him everyday, he should start a podcast. He would boss subjects like philosophy, economy, politics, natural history, arts, culture. As a co-host i would chose Karl Pilkington.

Arséne: una the french has the biggest heritage of culture in Europe

Karl: Do we need em?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I am glad there was no dodgy stuff in Arsène's book, tbh...far too classy a man for that, I just wanted a book to remind me of all the great memories I have, of the man who made me fall in love with football.

Belated happy birthday, boss...know you enjoyed Arsenal winning (and Emi being put in his place, like the gimp he is) like we all did!
Whilst being initially disappointed with the lack of smut, ultimately I felt the same as you by the time I finished the book.

Also cosign the Emi thing too sick of that yute.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I’ve pre ordered my personal copy of Arsène Wenger:Invincible. It’s available on Nov 22nd. In case there’s any cinema goers we need to ban any spoilers for 11 days. :lol:

28-D77203-7-DA3-42-EC-AA14-EAB4-C2-A8-CABC.jpg

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I’ve pre ordered my personal copy of Arsène Wenger:Invincible. It’s available on Nov 22nd. In case there’s any cinema goers we need to ban any spoilers for 11 days. :lol:

Honestly happy for you mate! Know we have our dust ups here on and off but glad there is this movie coming out. Wenger was an great personality and manager. His life story really is an interesting one. Hope you write some review here!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

You expecting this to be fiction? Ahhh f*ck didn't know Arsenal went unbeaten in 2004 why would you say that?

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Seems like a great chance to meet the great man and hear from his stories.

If any questions are allowed, I assume @Makingtrax will have his question lined up 🤩
Never been on Live Now before but am looking forward to it. 3 days 9 hours and 18 mins to go :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Seems like a great chance to meet the great man and hear from his stories.

If any questions are allowed, I assume @Makingtrax will have his question lined up 🤩
Considering going as I really want my book signed, but found out about this late so there’s only sh*t seats.

Will see.

Edit: Just seen they got VIP access, got that one.

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Considering going as I really want my book signed, but found out about this late so there’s only sh*t seats.

Will see.

Edit: Just seen they got VIP access, got that one.
£509 for a seat in the stalls.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...still laugh every time I see this, the way Arsène grabs the hat and Arshavin's smile 🤣

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Popped up in my youtube recs. Never seen it before.

Remember this, nice.

There was one when we played United in 2010, set to True Blood's "Bad Things" theme, which was good too....can't find it on Youtube though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom