• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Messi vs. Ronaldo

Who is the superior footballer?

• Total voters

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Ronaldo is more succesfull than Messi lately and thus deserving of the prize since he is partially responsible for that success. Messi is still the better footballer and has more to offer to a team than Ronaldo who is mainly end product.

DSmich

The problem right now is that since it isn't "France FOotball" ballon d'or, it's sh*t. Messi scored more than Cristiano, created more chances and given much more balls than him. Who is the better player ?

The Ballon d'Or is just the one of the best who win the most trophies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

In a game where Real is struggling, Ronaldo steps up and takes the team by the hand. Oh no wait... He needs perfect service in order to produce.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
In a game where Real is struggling, Ronaldo steps up and takes the team by the hand. Oh no wait... He needs perfect service in order to produce.
He's created some good chances for himself (and others) but the finishing has been a little off tonight.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Only downhill for Ronaldo now. Age gets us all.

At least Messi was never better than prime Ronaldo.
Match+Against+Poverty+After+Match+Party+CRhgtjmigWFx.jpg

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Can’t remember the last time Ronaldo was actually better than Messi.

Seems like they’re starting to forget it’s a best player award not a best player on the best team award. Then again these are the same idiots who never gave Thierry one.

c00lguy

I prefer Messi to be honest, but Ronaldo seems to have gotten better with age. Despite still being the two best players in the world, they've both past their peaks.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Yeah its no longer about recognizing the best footballer, but rather rewarding who has had a more successful year. A bit backwards IMO. Also Mbappe coming in 7th is a bit of a joke - look at some of the names he's ahead.

Giroud

Established Member
Can’t remember the last time Ronaldo was actually better than Messi.

Seems like they’re starting to forget it’s a best player award not a best player on the best team award. Then again these are the same idiots who never gave Thierry one.

The last time Ronaldo was better than Messi was he was playing with the Mancs. It hasn't even been a contest since then.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Is it just me or does anyone else prefer Ronaldinho to either of these two. I guess as a manager you'd probably want Messi for longevity and consistency.

When he was on form though there was no one you'd rather watch than Ronaldinho, he's done things with a football I've never seen anyone else do.

I guess Ronaldinho made football fun and exciting to watch, whereas I respect Messi rather than get entertained by him.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Is it just me or does anyone else prefer Ronaldinho to either of these two. I guess as a manager you'd probably want Messi for longevity and consistency.

When he was on form though there was no one you'd rather watch than Ronaldinho, he's done things with a football I've never seen anyone else do.

I guess Ronaldinho made football fun and exciting to watch, whereas I respect Messi rather than get entertained by him.
Ronaldinho is consistently underrated when it comes to the discussion of the all time greats IMO. While not as productive as a Messi or Ronaldo, he was the most technically talented footballer I’ve ever seen.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom