• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lionel Messi: GOAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Yeah, because of this transfer...Messi won't be remembered as the greatest Barcelona player ever, and the greatest player of all time :lol:

Let's play Aubamawang

Messi on joining Arsenal: "It's a great opportunity to keep myself fresh for Qatar by avoiding midweek games. Then I can set new records in Uefa Farmers League in 2022/23, scoring 12 goals in a single game against Borat United FC."

On a serious note, I find it a bit classless to take the posters of Messi down at the Camp Nou. Yes, he's a greedy little bugger enjoying making more money than God, but he will always be remembered for his contributions to Barca. His Paris renaissance will be a mere footnote in his professional career.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

So people of Gotham, I have one question..

Which kit are we getting this season based on transfer activity? PSG or City? I can’t decide.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
So people of Gotham, I have one question..

Which kit are we getting this season based on transfer activity? PSG or City? I can’t decide.
no thank you side eye GIF by Julieee Logan

mirrorstare

Well, time to close this I guess

Still too scared for the elite stage but Ligue 1 is the second best thing. Best of luck against Lille.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
I'd have rather watched him play in the PL, but it was pretty much a no one situation for Messi to leave Barca at this time. He would have still been criticized if he'd gone to another oil-club like City, or another one horse league with Bayern. Though I suppose if he joined Burnley and won them the CL, he'd probably get a pass.

PSG is an ideal destination from his perspective. Huge payday, big city, close to Spain, has buddies on the team, and most importantly, they give him a great shot at another CL title, which seems to be his main objective aside from the WC.

Also, yes Messi's filthy rich, and his family's set for generations to come, but for the people criticizing him for signing another big contract, it's easy to turn down 1m+/week when it's never been offered to you. Better that the employee gets the money than the owners. People sure do love playing financial advisor with other people's money.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Disappointed we’re never seeing if Messi could cut it in Stoke.

A rainy night in Lens doesn’t quite have the same ring.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
The French are passionate and nationalistic. They support French clubs doin well, unlike English clubs which can't stand the success of rival clubs in their own nation. Wish we were patriotic too, instead we have deadbeat fans like the previous two Labour Leaders
You won`t find any Marseille fans cheering for PSG in Europe, I can assure you that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom