• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lionel Messi: GOAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashed

What is happening with FFP? Psg have spunked loads on ramos et al and City definitely cannot massage the figures to buy grealish, kane and messi

Uncle Good-Advice

Wasn't FFP postponed due to coronavirus or at least eased significantly? I fear that those rumors about superteams are true. And I hate it.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
EiiF2n0XgAAw8ap.jpg

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

But can he do it on a cold rainy night in Stoke ?

We’ll finally see.

Doesn’t it make sense for Man City to sign him over Kane? His ankle will be done in a few years which will probably be the same timeframe as Messi being done.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I say PSG which gets Mbappe to commit to the club.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
We’ll finally see.

Doesn’t it make sense for Man City to sign him over Kane? His ankle will be done in a few years which will probably be the same timeframe as Messi being done.

Wanted to see him in EPL few years ago,it's kinda little bit too late now imo.Maybe Pep thinks Messi is his talisman for CL and there is no other way to win it without him.Kane looks like more logical option ofc.

Think Leo will go to PSG. It will be good commercial transfer,he'll play in weaker league with no big pressure like in Barcelona,enjoy to play with Neymar and Di Maria and can help them somehow in big matches in CL.Reckon he'll do his best to get another CL under his belt.

Tom Mix

I expect him to go to Tottenham after they sell Kane and use the money to pay Messi's wages. If he really has a desire to play for a small club it couldn't get much smaller than that.

ScotsGooner89

It’s not to late for Messi in EPL. He’d be the best player in league for next 2 years, especially at City. I don’t like city at all obviously but I would love to watch him week in week out.

Ive always watched all of Barca’s available highlights and any games on TV for probably the last 10 years because of Messi alone.

Goat.

smashed

It's gotta be psg. Messi wants champs league and psg have argie friends in di maria etc. Even has an argie manager in poch. Add that to his neymar love and throw in a little mbappe through balls and it will be a nice project for the French oil club. Donnarumma, ramos, marquinhos, hakimi at the back with verratti tidying up in the middle. I'm sure the wage bill is suitably massaged. City don't have history of throwing money at players on the decline. Psg happy to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom