• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lionel Messi: GOAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I saw a pic of him with Neymar, Di Maria and a couple other PSG players on holiday so I'm certain he's gonna go there. Sh*t way to end your career tbh, playing for Pochettino in against farmers in France.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
PSG 100% City cant afford him after paying 117 million for Grealish and i think its a good move that City actually move on from Messi he is 34 after all.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Turn. It. UPPP!

Drogba and RVP like this post after they were both robbed.

Didier-Drogba-001.jpg

UEFAlona at their peak.

Malky

Established Member
Just seen that even without Messi, Barca are still paying 95% of their clubs revenue in players wages.
That is ****ing insane, and explains why they're so ****ed finacially. Can see them needing to sell another few players at this rate, unless they all take a considerable pay cut.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We’ll all be paying for Grealish, and eventually Messi and Kane every time we fill up our cars.

baccy_man

Established Member
I could see Messi, going to Juve, and teaming up with Ronaldo, even though they are both getting towards the end of their careers they would make a lethal partnership.

Pyres7

I could see Messi, going to Juve, and teaming up with Ronaldo, even though they are both getting towards the end of their careers they would make a lethal partnership.
It would be fun to watch but I don't see Messi agreeing to that. The rivalry between them is still there and they'll both want to be the main man.

From Juve's point of view, can they even afford to pay both Ronaldo and Messi's wages? Bearing in mind Ramsey is on £400k per week too and will most likely see out his contract.

I can't see past the oil clubs.

baccy_man

Established Member
It would be fun to watch but I don't see Messi agreeing to that. The rivalry between them is still there and they'll both want to be the main man.

From Juve's point of view, can they even afford to pay both Ronaldo and Messi's wages? Bearing in mind Ramsey is on £400k per week too and will most likely see out his contract.

I can't see past the oil clubs.
I was under the impression that they were trying to off load Ramsey, if they did that there would be some room for salaries.

Pyres7

I was under the impression that they were trying to off load Ramsey, if they did that there would be some room for salaries.
They'll struggle to get rid of him tbh, most clubs won't offer even a quarter of those wages to Ramsey now. I reckon he'll see out his contract.

jgirolami

This bugger could sign on for 1 euro and still make fortunes through merchandise and sponsorship. It’s the least he could do considering what Barca has given him over the years And what they are going to go through without him.

mirrorstare

Here's hoping every footballer's wage gets properly cut down after this fiasco, Barca is one of the richest clubs out there yet paying the ballkickers is driving them to bankruptcy ffs.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Here's hoping every footballer's wage gets properly cut down after this fiasco, Barca is one of the richest clubs out there yet paying the ballkickers is driving them to bankruptcy ffs.
They're actually not that rich. They're propped up by corrupt banks and operate largely using smoke and mirrors. This was always going to happen to them eventually.

ScotsGooner89

pretty sure the ruling is that Barca can’t sign Messi even if he plays for free. From an expired contract situation he is classed as a new player being registered and due to being over their allowed wage budget they cannot add anyone else. That’s the way I’m reading it as it’s all being reported that the new signings can’t be registered, not that other players can be dropped to get them in I.e. drop coutinho for Depay.

even if none of this is true I don’t agree that the best player of all time should agree to do his job for free. It’s not his fault Barca chose to pay Greizman like 800k a week or whatever crazy amount he’s on.

Reactions: Kav
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom