• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lionel Messi: GOAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Yeah they’ve always had a mad passionate fanbase.

City were like a worse Everton ffs.

I'm ready for PSG-Marseille to take over as the new biggest game in football, the derbies are unreal, honestly can't wait for the PL empire to fall, let the barbarians storm the gates, i'm sick of it.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Funny, when every Messi/Barca-fan laughed about Ronaldo when he joined the most dominant team in the italian League for a new challenge and now Messi joined a even weaker league with a team above the all other teams.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I'm ready for PSG-Marseille to take over as the new biggest game in football, the derbies are unreal, honestly can't wait for the PL empire to fall, let the barbarians storm the gates, i'm sick of it.

Guangzhou Derby the next Clasico imo.

bonzka

Bonkers how this deal got done so quickly. Messi much have so many image rights, crazy revenue streams and PSG have sliced through it in 72 hours.

they must have waived so much to get the deal done.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not many will watch this. It'll never be the biggest game in football. They'll both play second violin to Lyon, at least in culinary terms, which is honestly more important than Ligue 1.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Neymar will be fouled a lot less around the 18 yard box. Nobody wants to give Messi free kick opportunities. That front 3 should put up some video game numbers.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I hear a lot of disdain towards PSG from English media that I don't hear directed at City. With City it's like a lot of them know what they're doing isn't great but it's all a bit brushed over, whereas they take real glee in criticising the excesses of PSG, when really there's no difference between the two.

I certainly don't understand Arsenal fans who criticise PSG, this is the club that has single-handedly destroyed Barcelona...and that's something we should all be getting behind.

mirrorstare

I hear a lot of disdain towards PSG from English media that I don't hear directed at City. With City it's like a lot of them know what they're doing isn't great but it's all a bit brushed over, whereas they take real glee in criticising the excesses of PSG, when really there's no difference between the two.

I certainly don't understand Arsenal fans who criticise PSG, this is the club that has single-handedly destroyed Barcelona...and that's something we should all be getting behind.

Messi is the one who bankrupted Barcelona, not PSG

Qatar's wealth is in trouble after signing the finance blackhole called Messi

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I was watching this video yesterday, and it is quite funny to see how Messi bamboozled and finished the careers of so many. He meme-d them to eternity, some of our own among them too.

That one-two of Silvestre and Messi at our box was so frustrating :)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

..wouldn't be shocked if Jordan took this personally in some way, and he comes out of retirement again, to drop 50 points on Messi in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom