• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
The pay cut incident is merely a single act in the perpetual circus. No point on expending any more energy dissecting it. I feel we are due a brand new topic soon.

I can’t wait! :lol:

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

So Arteta makes **** up all the time? Some of you lot will do anything to defend Özil.

But didn’t Raul resign because he was disillusioned by the redundancies? The mental anguish was too much for him. :lol:
It’s corroborates with the players gripes about the redundancies though, that there really was an issue.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Arteta has walked the talk. Wiped the slate clean and started afresh. Xhaka, elneny, AMN, Bellerin, Holding, Luiz, Mustafi, Martinez ... so many players redeemed themselves in the last few months. football is back in the centre of arsenal, and toxicity has been pushed to the fringes.

Özil was always one of the hardest working players in world football, covering the most distance and always moving into space, always available for a pass.

It will be very interesting to see how this plays out. If anyone can solve this puzzle of how to fit a physically unimposing pass-and-move touch player, into the compact solid structure that Arsenal are playing, its Arteta.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Özil is training & smiling again. :)

DSC_3334_2020090355531373.JPG

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
I don`t think we will see him start tough away games for us or at home against the likes of City and Liverpool. But he will stay unfortunately and hopefully this season we will be able to control games against the lesser teams more often. Would be great if Özil could give us some creativity and be useful in these type of games. Best we can hope for in this situation.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If we bring in at least one of the midfielders we’re after he’ll spend the season playing in the cups (barring injuries).

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Since when is n0nce censored? :lol:

Arsenal Mania is finally cleaning itself up, nice.

This combined with GÖAT-zil getting his thread up and running again shows AM is finally getting back to greatness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom