• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
He is honouring his contract whether people like it or not, but in the meantime he’s going to be criticised in this thread just like others are.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Guess to a certain extent it is better to just make ones peace with the ****ty situation we have been put in with Özil. Personally I always struggle with that though. Like an irritating itch you cannot scratch. But it’s only roughly 16 months to go and then this risible piece of **** of a player is finally gone, we can lock this thread and finally move on. Hopefully that will also take some of his deluded fan boys with it. Doubt many of them actually support Arsenal deep down, but more like to engage in forum trolling and self pleasing. Hopefully there will be some second rate Turkish club forum they can enjoy.
It's been agonising. This guy should have been sold long ago.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Can't wait to see what my boy @Jury thinks about Özil's recent performances when his ban ends today. Mans been sharpening his knife for months waiting for this.
I heard his/her ban got extended for another month... :lol: I knew he/she was powerful, but when man/women/trans can get banned without posting, man must be bare shook of his return... The ultimate compliment. I bet that’s how ‘it’ sees it anyway.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I heard his/her ban got extended for another month... :lol: I knew he/she was powerful, but when man/women/trans can get banned without posting, man must be bare shook of his return... The ultimate compliment. I bet that’s how ‘it’ sees it anyway.
I know Jury is a **** but not enough of one to get banned again while still banned.

say yes

forum master baiter
Remember when his poor performances were all Emery’s fault?

Loved Özil at his peak, one of my favourite players to watch ever, but let’s just call it how it is.

He was a bum under Wenger at the end, he was a bum at the word cup for Germany, he was a bum for Emery, and he’s still a bum now under Arteta.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Read, laugh and move on. :lol:
Get a move on.

Weren't you the one who said Arsenal were going to qualify for the CL despite Emery due to us having a better squad than Man utd and Chelsea?

Fast forward 4 or 5 months, all I hear from you now is that our squad is full of bums

You're the one who change your opinion more times than anyone can count

:lol:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Özil isn't leaving unless we cancel his contract. If the manager doesn't want him and the board take Arteta seriously, they should have £17m at the ready and pay Özil off in the summer. I'd be interested to know how Özil and agent would react if the club said they were going to do this and make it public. Özil might want to manage a better exit and do a deal. The board would have a great excuse for not buying players and us fans could be miserable before the season starts and look forward to 2021 when so many contracts are expiring, the Kroenke's might think about moving on and Dangote reignites his interest. Just musing.....

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Özil isn't leaving unless we cancel his contract. If the manager doesn't want him and the board take Arteta seriously, they should have £17m at the ready and pay Özil off in the summer. I'd be interested to know how Özil and agent would react if the club said they were going to do this and make it public. Özil might want to manage a better exit and do a deal. The board would have a great excuse for not buying players and us fans could be miserable before the season starts and look forward to 2021 when so many contracts are expiring, the Kroenke's might think about moving on and Dangote reignites his interest. Just musing.....
this is so out there, it might become possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom