• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Agree, but I have no clue who'd take him on. He's on elite player wages playing like an average PL playmaker.
Time to be aggressive.

We should actively push him out

we should use the same strategy Madrid used in pushing out Bale who who was on 600kpw

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Agree, but I have no clue who'd take him on. He's on elite player wages playing like an average PL playmaker.
No one. Would have to do an Alexis @ Inter sort of thing and eat half+ of his wages. Still probably worth it from a squad development and an example-setting (i.e. this level of performance at this wage won't be tolerated).

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Time to be aggressive.

We should actively push him out

we should use the same strategy Madrid used in pushing out Bale who who was on 600kpw
Hasn't worked for too well there either though, right? Tough to convince guys living in European capitals to halve their pay and live in a smaller city (and probably play harder on a worse team).

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Remember when his poor performances were all Emery’s fault?

Loved Özil at his peak, one of my favourite players to watch ever, but let’s just call it how it is.

He was a bum under Wenger at the end, he was a bum at the word cup for Germany, he was a bum for Emery, and he’s still a bum now under Arteta.

First it was giroud's fault because he wasn't making runs and he wasn't world class.
Then he got to play with Aubameyang who's one of the best striker at making runs, and he's even worse than he was, playing with Giroud.

Then it was because of Emery.
Wonder what his fanboys will find next as an excuse :lol:

I wonder why it's so hard to admit for them that Mesut have been mediocre at best, since he signed his last deal. It feels like he's their dad or something :rofl:

bandaid

If he was mediocre, all the crapposters wouldnt be queueing up here to spew bullshit nonstop. He would have been out of the club by now. Instead it was Emery who was kicked out with a red bootprint on his ass, and his lover gandoozi is now fetching water.

People ready to pay 75M for pepe and 7M to buy a waste of space like Ganduzi but become economists when they reach this thread. Specially when the #10 position is one where we have zero options. Özil has to pretty much run each and every game and try to create, while laca sticks out his huge ass and stands planted.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
If he was mediocre, all the crapposters wouldnt be queueing up here to spew bullshit nonstop. He would have been out of the club by now. Instead it was Emery who was kicked out with a red bootprint on his ass, and his lover gandoozi is now fetching water.

It's not like the club has been actively trying to get rid of his contract during the last transfer windows... :lol:
but nobody came for him because he's just not worth it anymore.

bandaid

It's not like the club has been actively trying to get rid of his contract during the last transfer windows... :lol:
but nobody came for him because he's just not worth it anymore.
thats a fantasy bubble pulled out of your butt. The facts are that his contract was extended with an Arsenal Record Contract just 2 yrs ago, and he helped us survive the fan incel rebellion and the Emery infestation, and is still the first name on the teamsheet.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Bale still plays for madrid :lol:
Hasn't worked for too well there either though, right? Tough to convince guys living in European capitals to halve their pay and live in a smaller city (and probably play harder on a worse team).
But he’s still there?
Actually, Bale was on his way to China when Asensio got an ACL injury. It was close to the end of the transfer window, they had no replacement lined up, so they had no choice than to call Bale back to the squad.

That's a fact

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

The fact that there is no interest in him from other sides should speak volumes to his deluded fanboys, but no, on they go trying to get some childish points across.

I personally just want to see the back off him, his father and agent. These last 5 years have really sullied the good he has done on the pitch. I loved him as a player back in 2010. The money grabbing shell of a player we are stuck with is just revolting. No one can blame him for trying to squeeze every penny he can out of the club and his fan base through advertising etc. but for me he is an affront. I’d rather he goes before he really becomes hated.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
You know you have no argument in defense of his crap return on the pitch when, unbelievably stupidly, you point to other players who are rightfully—in your own opinion—playing **** and offering nothing. Imagine a lawyer in court referencing Ted Bundy before his murderer client was due to get sentenced. ‘He was a murderer too, your honour... They’re everywhere, actually, your honour... er, go easy’.

Pepes blue pill

Actually, Bale was on his way to China when Asensio got an ACL injury. It was close to the end of the transfer window, they had no replacement lined up, so they had no choice than to call Bale back to the squad.

That's a fact[/QUOTE

No one said it wasnt, it's also a fact that you spoke about bale being a madrid player as if it was in the past

GDeep™

League is very weak

That's a fact
Why you adding your daft narrative to the story though? The Chinese matched his wages so Bale was open to the move.

Nobody was forcing him to do anything he doesn’t want.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I personally just want to see the back off him, his father and agent. These last 5 years have really sullied the good he has done on the pitch. I loved him as a player back in 2010. The money grabbing shell of a player we are stuck with is just revolting. No one can blame him for trying to squeeze every penny he can out of the club and his fan base through advertising etc. but for me he is an affront. I’d rather he goes before he really becomes hated.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom