• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Why are you guys fuming because he got an assist ffs :lol:
I feel the same glee as the Özil marks tbh. Just in the Lacazette thread.

Nobody is different, they think they are though. Some of these Özil worshippers can’t even utter the name of the goal scorer tonight, the sight of his clean high top fade, overall style and the fact that he secured us 3 points today burns their soul.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
#Össist #2ö24 #SignDaTing #WashedKing
InRi.gif

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
Stole a certain goal off local marksman Eddie Nketiah in the first half. Then botched a one-on-one in the second because he gets social anxiety in front of goal.

Set up the winner though so can’t be too harsh.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Love to see Özil smiling again and performing. Must have injuries behind him, and he is not gassed after 60-70 minutes and even presses on.

Totally different stuff from him, and of course Arteta gets praise for it too. Not great this game against West Ham for example, but I cannot be too harsh on him after such a long tough period.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
VAR were so desperate to prove he was offside, it was hilarious...they absolutely hated having to allow that goal, the amount of times they drew the same line, hoping for something of Mes to be offside was amazing :rofl:

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
This thread was a **** show today.

Whether you like Özil or not, can't we just be pleased with the winning goal for once?

Granted, neither Özil or laca have really been up to scratch, but this thread is now a joyless cesspool of one-upmanship, with every good or indifferent performance just used as fuel.

Its utter ****, some of the most nonsensical stuff I've read on this forum, and I've been on for well in excess of a decade now.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny

Whether you like Özil or not, can't we just be pleased with the winning goal for once?

Granted, neither Özil or laca have really been up to scratch, but this thread is now a joyless cesspool of one-upmanship, with every good or indifferent performance just used as fuel.

Its utter ****, some of the most nonsensical stuff I've read on this forum, and I've been on for well in excess of a decade now.

Don’t think it’s anything to do with this thread TBH. The same thing plays out on twitter, reddit and other forums.

One of the central issues is the constant fawning and mistruth from his acolytes winding everybody else up.

Middle of the road today. Picked up a bit when Laca came on, along with all the other attacking players who were all off IMO.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II

You on about the match thread or this thread? This thread was dead mate. Well nothing like the torrent of gloating, fury and told you so's that you get in here from his die-hards when he has a genuinely good game. You wont see an example of this phenomenon very often, admittedly, but that happens too. Yeah, his good performances actually make his fans angry too :lol:

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
VAR were so desperate to prove he was offside, it was hilarious...they absolutely hated having to allow that goal, the amount of times they drew the same line, hoping for something of Mes to be offside was amazing :rofl:

I think, despite many aweful performances of our side, people who actually try to be object for once, will have a hard time denying that we would probably sit 4 nonetheless, if we got at least 2-3 more calls correctly that shaped outcomes of vital games in the last few months.

We've been robbed several times whilst ManU, as ever, got a few more points as they should've by ref calls.

Weird, because people tell me that ManU is amazing and we are just **** !

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Why the heck were so many people having a go & laughing at Özil after the game for not shooting before Laca? He's role is to assist, Laca's role is to score as a striker don't forget. Some people I saw also thought if he did shoot he probably would have lost the time & space. He played his role like Laca to get us our winner in a tough match. A win is a win, we should take any win at all costs at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom