• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
So let's be honest. He won't be leaving England any time soon.

Nah. No problem leaving a country when you’re a wee baby. It becomes a bit more difficult when the kids are ingrained in a school system. You often find high flyers move any damn time they please. In fact it’s a perfect time to move to be close to parents/inlaws (although I suspect forking out for child care may not be an issue here)

No lockdown in Turkey....although not sure I’d go there TBH

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-health-coronavirus-turkey-idUKKBN21I1JS

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Nah. No problem leaving a country when you’re a wee baby. It becomes a bit more difficult when the kids are ingrained in a school system. You often find high flyers move any damn time they please. In fact it’s a perfect time to move to be close to parents/inlaws (although I suspect forking out for child care may not be an issue here)

No lockdown in Turkey....although not sure I’d go there TBH

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-health-coronavirus-turkey-idUKKBN21I1JS

Good points. Maybe Ms. Mesut jr is about to deliver an assist this summer?..

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

So nice watching those old clips from the Wenger days, you actually see some passing, slicing through the opposition with quick one touch stuff.

That all died when Wenger left through. Now we’re on par with Burnley.

The 2nd goal was a thing of beauty, the passing was so quick and slick. Even Iwobi looked threatening that game. Players taking up good positions between the lines, having the technical quality to execute and the intelligence to know what positions to take up to receive the ball and what pass to play. It feels like a life time ago. We traded it all away tho, we're just gonna have to live with it.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Yeah he and sanchez were glass that day
Remember it fondly, that night
Turned down a date cuz i had a feeling of än amazing result!

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

One of the best seasons for wengerball in recent times was 13/14 i reckon
Loved that season
Just came back from a year long break from football, literally had no place in my life
Came back with renewed energy
Magnificent games in the CL, combined with stunning play on the reg in the league
Rosicky v Tottenham, Sunderland, Wilshere n Ramsey v. Norwich
Özils performance against Everton in the FA etc...and to crown it with a title on the 17th of may, while at a wine farm in Verona! Splendid times!

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

What a performance this was from Mesut, then again it was hardly surprising given he's a class above Chelsea's main attacking midfielder that day.
3 FA cups. All due to Cazorla, Ramsey, Sanchez, and Özil.

We would've have won fcuk all if we hadn't got these guys in.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

3 FA cups. All due to Cazorla, Ramsey, Sanchez, and Özil.

We would've have won fcuk all if we hadn't got these guys in.

These players were an upgrade from what we had during the barren years of the Emirates era, Van Persie aside we managed to upgrade in every position. CF and depth let us down when it came to mounting a serious title challenge, maybe even goalkeeper wasn't as strong as it could have been.

scytheavatar

Established Member
So nice watching those old clips from the Wenger days, you actually see some passing, slicing through the opposition with quick one touch stuff.

That all died when Wenger left through. Now we’re on par with Burnley.

That all died during Wenger's last 2 seasons..... stop pretending Wenger didn't oversea our downfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom