• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Arseblog:

"It’s incredible, football has been gone for months, society as we know it has changed radically, there are protests in the streets, there is political upheaval, and in one swoop of a football manager’s decision we’re all talking about Özil again. Arteta said he left him out for ‘tactical reasons‘.

Sound the ‘We all know that’s bullsh1t but you’re not going public with the real reason you left him out’ klaxon. Unai Emery must have left it on the manager’s desk for Arteta with a little note that said ‘Good ebening, you will need this’. Özil wasn’t injured, wasn’t ill, and couldn’t make a squad in which nine subs can be named because we have no tactical use for him?

I don’t think I need to say any more about it than that, other than this has been going on for just too long now, and as a club we really need to move on from something which hangs over us like a cloud."

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hope Arteta just batters him and his media team, taking the piss at this point.

Reactions: roz

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Never thought I’d see Chelsea esque antics at Arsenal. The likes of Özil and Luiz out the door is so badly needed.

Riou

"No matter what...just don't expect me to contribute anything to the club anymore, or to take even the tiniest of a drop to my obscene, underserved wage"

:drool:

GDeep™

League is very weak
What’s he done wrong though? Don’t tell me he was involved in 10 straight games for Arteta but after 3 months off he didn’t put effort into training?

What does this “tactical reason” from Arteta mean? I don’t know.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Never thought I’d see Chelsea esque antics at Arsenal. The likes of Özil and Luiz out the door is so badly needed.

Özil, Xhaka, Luiz and Mustafi need to leave before Arsenal can move forward.

I swear to you Xhaka and Mustafi cursed this club.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
What’s he done wrong though? Don’t tell me he was involved in 10 straight games for Arteta but after 3 months off he didn’t put effort into training?

What does this “tactical reason” from Arteta mean? I don’t know.

Given the fact Arteta clearly wanted him in the team he’s obviously done something to **** him off. Might be slacking off with the meetings or something to do with the wage cut. Either way, this is the third manager now who’s had enough of his ****. He just needs to **** off at this point.

vantoure

The club are very questionable, at every level it looks badly run.

I suspect they are trying to push him out and he’s not having it.
Exactly, this is obvious.

Clearly Arteta has use for him, but from last night's tight lipped response, his hands are being forced by higher-ups at the club

This club is being badly run right now by Raul and his cronies. It's a mafia

roz

Fake News Merchant
Given the fact Arteta clearly wanted him in the team he’s obviously done something to **** him off. Might be slacking off with the meetings or something to do with the wage cut. Either way, this is the third manager now who’s had enough of his ****. He just needs to **** off at this point.
Why would he though? He clearly doesnt give a **** about football, collects his ridiculous wage and can play xbox as much as he wants on away days.

Arsenal dropped the soap with only mesut around to see

Riou

There is no search for truth and transparency in this thread either, it’s just the usual guys like @Oxeki abd @Riou with their agenda not adding nothing.

This club is terrible, Mesut is terrible...seems pretty clear to me.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wage cut? How is that acceptable though? He said he’ll take a wage cut if the club showed transparency. The club also has a billionaire owner and is the only club in the PL implementing this.

I doubt this is because Özil can’t attend meetings or training sessions, that would be violation of his contract maybe and a bigger issue than the “tactical reason” given to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom