• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
:)

You'll have to agree this sounds familiar - in the category of a friend of Diaby's praying in the mosque and getting transfer scoop, lol - as well as it reeks of total BS anyway.

Was this event during the lockdown or prior to that when he was starting every match for Arteta or this just happened during the City match?
What do you mean by event? There was no particular event. I’ve heard about their friendship for a few years now, but my friend told me about him being disillusioned a few days ago when we were talking about Arsenal.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Ea4rtGOWAAESGMt

what is that trim :lol:
Looks like a young Jimmy Savile

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't understand why have him on bench but not use him when we went 1 up perfect opportunity for him with Brighton open

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Arteta must lose focus or something. His subs are abysmal. Willock over Özil when we need to create a goal...

gamechannel

yep! All Özil's fault. Clearly, the likes of Willock, Nelson, Guendouzi, Cebellos et al that are busting their asses in training are clearly setting the world alight.

gamechannel

Guy played 10 games for Arteta, refused to take a pay cut and now can’t get a kick.

Yep! I knew it the moment only his name was released to the public that there will be repercussions for his rightful questioning of club finances. Arteta is just following orders at this point to not play him and Arteta like Raul's ***** that he is, is just following orders.

arsmile

Established Member
I struggle to believe that Özil went from 0 to 100 in terms of training application when arteta first joined, and that now he's back to 0 again since lockdown.

There's no excuse for not playing him really- he's probably going to be here next season so we could do without him ostracised. But also- if we are 100% determined to get rid- if we want another club on the planet to pay a wage that he'll agree to- we need to let the world see that he is actually a functioning professional footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom