Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by razörist, Aug 9, 2019.

1. freeglennhelder2

freeglennhelder2 Well-Known Member

2. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Short man Syndrome

Iceman10, krackpot, GunnerUK and 2 others like this.
  3. GunnerUK

GunnerUK Well-Known Member

I wonder if it’s the same two on the mopeds or is it entirely unrelated and just two fans outside his house hanging around looking for Autographs and photos ect..

I read that these moped guys were chasing them for a while throwing stuff at the car you would think they would of got to a certain speed and just hit the brakes when the bikes were behind them.

4. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James

The names of the two people arrested are Turkish sounding names. Maybe it is something political.

krackpot, Mark Tobias and Tosker like this.
  5. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

Based on one of the guy's LinkedIn profiles, he's Kurdish so probably not a huge fan of Erdogan and his supporters...

6. Tosker

Tosker Well-Known Member

I suspect Sky outing Özil's address has caused this latest incident, and that these two are not the moped pair

I think the police have more or less given up on street crime in London, but anything political will be dealt with by Special Branch, and will be taken more seriously

American_Gooner likes this.
  7. freeglennhelder2

If some one threatened my family and (a) I earned £1.4 million a month and (b) I count one of the most powerful men on the face of planet earth as a personal friend then believe I’m fully using both those resources to resolve the situation. Permanently.

Nobody fvcks with family.

8. freeglennhelder2

If they were in an altercation with security staff outside just sounds like 2 cretins have rocked up to his house and tried it on. No OCG and no slighted moped gangs. Just a couple of simpletons. I hope that’s all there is to it.

celestis likes this.
  9. Stannis

Stannis Well-Known Member

so either Kurdish separatists or militant Turkish secularists?

Or maybe some gangsters

10. RacingPhoton

RacingPhoton Well-Known Member

I don't know much about politics in that region. But if it is related to Erdogan, why is Kolasinac also involved?

11. celestis

celestis Arsenal-Mania Veteran Moderator

Or just Kurds with nothing better to do

12. L3T5 PL4Y

L3T5 PL4Y Flair Accuser

I guess we really are in a time with people constantly on the edge. I seriously didn't envisage that Erdogan stuff with bring about this sort of reaction the first time. That said, Özil probably shouldn't have done that thing with him in his marriage but who knows what sort of pressure he was under.

13. Iceman10

Iceman10 Well-Known Member

Two men arrested but it is gang war related, one gang going after the players, the other saying they won't tolerate attacks on the players, resulting in attempted defiance.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/9697066/arsenal-mesut-Özil-sead-kolasinac-24-hour-guard-gang-war/

14. Tosker

Tosker Well-Known Member

best the both move to temporary accomodation till this dies down

15. freeglennhelder2

I duno, this all originates from the sun so its as sketchy AF and the story seems all over the place. But if it's true then the names of the gang carrying out the threat is known by the police and other gangs.

The bit that stands out (if verified) is Kolasinac's wife leaving the UK for Germany vowing never to return. That is some serious sh1t. And also, they have printed her new location in the paper! But just to reiterate, the source of this story is highly questionable.

Iceman10 likes this.
  16. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

:( understandable if she left. Poor Seo.

17. arsenefc

arsenefc Obsessed With Guendouzi

Özil refused to apologize and back down when hounded by the media and german FA. I doubt if some thugs and media slimeballs will affect him.

Maybe he is the last of the great #10's so lets hope we get to see as much of him as we can, and if anyone can use him properly, its Arsenal.

Divided_Pie likes this.
  18. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

This is the kind of **** that will have people wanting to leave a place. His wife only just permanently settled herself in London with him, if she now doesn’t want to be there anymore it’s bye Mesut. Same goes for Kola. I feel horrible.

19. arsenefc

arsenefc Obsessed With Guendouzi

no.. i dont think that will happen... these kind of guys dont run because of such small things...

20. dashsnow17

dashsnow17 Established Member

Well sure at least it’s not a back spasm.