• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You’re preaching my brother but why must you call her that :lol:
I suspect you are Asian yourself but you never know who can be offended in these times.

I blame Özil for the last couple weeks pages btw. Kinda wish he would play every now and then.
Mod Edit: please stop

Last edited by a moderator:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Mods to G right now...

tenor.gif

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

It’s to protect you from yourself buddy.

We should stick to Özil’s floundering Arsenal career anyways.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Not sure why one would have to turn to misogyny and racism when discussing football... Especially when there are plenty perfectly suitable characters around to direct ones anger against, like Mike Dean, Mourinho or even Özil leeching the club dry. Maybe it is just too much anger...

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Talking about racism, you see how they’re treating Wiley?

You can sit on Twitter and racially abuse black people or other groups all day and nothing will happen. But Wiley has police knocking his door, twitter shutting him down and Priti Patel asking Twitter why Wiley wasn’t deplatformed.

Wiley's an a-hole and should be shut down, but otherwise your point is entirely right. But then Priti Patel's take on racism is to join the oppressors. Her career history even before politics marks her out as totally morally bankrupt. Protecting global tobacco companies who colluded with human rights abusers and dictators from bad PR was a high point.

Racism in this country may not be as bad as in the US, but the last 5 years have shown us that its still extremely prevalent and currently emboldened by the massive rightwards shift in politics and UKIP thinking.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

...To get this thread back on track
Charlie Nicholas has short term memory. I read that interview and he was saying he couldn’t see why we paid him that money.

He was the same guy saying if Arsenal let Özil and Sanchez leave at the same time the consequences would be catastrophic.

Özil won’t be bored he’s not even in match day squad and he’s got a ton of ventures, he’s happy to take a seat and get paid. Charlie usually positive but talking a whole heap of cr*p here.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Already on holiday before our biggest match of the season

Must be leaving surely?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Istanbul in this time of the year is beautiful to be fair, he'd need to stay there next year too.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Need an explanation from the club for this.

I genuinely think the club are trying to force him out by doing this, the issue being Özil doesn't give a **** really and will see out his year regardless...from his point of view he's got a 1 year holiday, while getting £300,000 a week...who would give that up :lol:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Seriously though, I bet the club have just told them both to go and find new clubs.

Özil will return, Guendouzi will get a club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom