• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
The motive seems pretty clear to me now. Those guys have it in for him because of his links to a dictator. Add a bit of jealousy and the fact he’s fearlessly swanning it all over their patch with his wife, Ms Turkey, and the political motive gets stronger to them... They’ve probably convinced themselves it’s fair game. In hindsight, not the wisest move from Mesut. There’s good reason high profile sportsman are advised to steer clear of politicians.

It’d be nice to have him back as an option though. Things could click again for him. Cant see them both not being back in the squad for our next game, unless the police are advising the club based on information.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
The motive seems pretty clear to me now. Those guys have it in for him because of his links to a dictator. Add a bit of jealousy and the fact he’s fearlessly swanning it all over their patch with his wife, Ms Turkey, and the political motive gets stronger to them... They’ve probably convinced themselves it’s fair game. In hindsight, not the wisest move from Mesut. There’s good reason high profile sportsman are advised to steer clear of politicians.

It’d be nice to have him back as an option though. Things could click again for him. Cant see them both not being back in the squad for our next game, unless the police are advising the club based on information.
seems to be more of a 'my gang is bigger than your gang' scenario than serious politics - unfortunately Mesut is the proving ground for both sides

but hopefully open warfare will actually help the police to round up these yobs, and the streets will be safer for everyone once they're banged up

pity Corbyn isn't PM though, as he could be relied on more than Boris to protect Arsenal players

Manberg

Predator
This whole thing’s got pretty big. All over the news.

I thought that security guard was a fat Kolasinac for a second.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Özil-steps-security-24-hour-dog-patrols.html

Last edited:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Two 27 year olds as well? At that age, and if you can somehow get to his door, you’re probably planning on forcing entry and clearing him out. Not a lot of it makes sense. You try and piece it together and an inconsistency stops it dead. I hope something clear comes to light.

Arsenio Venger

Don’t wanna be picking on you but you’re seriously victim blaming Özil? The **** is the matter with you. I know you hate this dude but is there anything this dude can do that won’t get you upset at him?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Don’t wanna be picking on you but you’re seriously victim blaming Özil? The **** is the matter with you. I know you hate this dude but is there anything this dude can do that won’t get you upset at him?
I tell you what, stranger, for someone who really doesn't want to be picking on me, you've some way with words. Rephrase your question and I might remember you well enough to give you an answer. I promise. Failing that, take a look at the posters who don't think I'm 'victim blaming' Özil.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The motive seems pretty clear to me now.
AMs No1 poster, master of the urban dictionary (can’t be the only one who had to look up what fluffer was) and now a clairvoyant.

Is there anything you can’t do?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Your theory is likely but it’s still just a theory.

It also happens to be a theory that has Özil suffering the consequences of his actions. Add in the the fact it’s coming from you, somebody who isn’t known to be his greatest supporter and its no surprise that you’ve been accused of victim blaming. If that’s not what you’re doing then it’s something quite similar.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Your theory is likely but it’s still just a theory.

It also happens to be a theory that has Özil suffering the consequences of his actions. Add in the the fact it’s coming from you, somebody who isn’t known to be his greatest supporter and its no surprise that you’ve been accused of victim blaming. If that’s not what you’re doing then it’s something quite similar.
Of course it's a theory. It's one that makes sense to me, given the names and ages of the two guys. And even if you want to discount it completely, in hindsight, as I quite innocently stated, having Erdogan as best man at your wedding and being photographed with him from time to time was/is probably not the wisest thing to do when you live in North London with a huge Turkish and Kurdish community on your doorstep. What's wrong with that? It's not my fault a couple of clowns can't seem to separate the fact that I want him sold, from seeing my theory as 'victim blaming'. It's ****ing absurd. I'll make no apologies to idiots. They go on ignore and disappear.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom