• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vibra

Established Member
I don't really remember if he was decent when he last got a run of games, it's been so long. But I do remember being a bit miffed when he was frozen out last year so he can't have been awful

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
****ing hell we need him badly but emery won't play him. We are **** creativity wise without him just play him ffs.

Keplaz

As much as I've had my issues with Özil. We need him. Our play is functional. Didn't threaten Sheffield at all.

Jae

Think he should be playing him, it's a win/win for him. He plays well and everyone's happy, he plays sh1te then point proven.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Özil fanboy. clearly.
You don't deserve to have Rosický as your avatar.
Its true and you know it, he would have been USELESS.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Özil fanboy. clearly.
You don't deserve to have Rosický as your avatar.
Its true and you know it, he would have been USELESS.

Maybe. But at least he has shown quality in the past. So we know he can do something great.

Which is more than I can say for most of the players that were on today.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Maybe. But at least he has shown quality in the past. So we know he can do something great.

Which is more than I can say for most of the players that were on today.
I agree to an extent but he hasn't proved it in a long time. A much more relevant point would be as to why KT didn't play today i feel

Kav

Established Member
Özil would have been utterly useless in this game, don't pretend he would have made a difference any of you. He's a coward, he would have motioned to the bench after 5mins complaining of back problems.
Go to bed.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Xhaka, Matteo and Willock worked hard, but they can't match what Özil has. Özil shouldn't be in the team at the moment, but he has to be in the squad.

Reactions: Kav
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom