• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I expected to predicted fortnight scores or number pokemon collected for next season or whatever **** is you do on fortnight.

gamechannel

Özil is done here. The club should make the smart decision and buy him out.

However, the club must address creativoty issues in the middle of the pitch. If Arteta continues to play the dire brand of football and continues to rely on Auba to score goals from nothing, then he must answer why we ate the cost of his last year when he could come in handy in games where plan A fails and plan B is needed to inject some creativity.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Emery out, son of Wenger in, Raul the criminal sacked for his horrible job.

Usual Suspects stay winning.
How tf is he a criminal?
To my knowledge he's never been convicted of any crime.

Why is it that all of Özil's misfortune is attributed to Raul?

First, the blame was on his his team mates, then Emery came along who was the perfect fall guy for Özil's underperformance despite Özil underperforming prior to his arrival.

Then Emery left and then Raul became the the cause of Özil's bad performances.
Now that Raul's gone, I wonder who the next fall guy is?

Let's see if Arteta still plays him now that Raul is gone.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Wenger first, this plonker second, followed by all his annoying followers.

Victory will be sweet again.

Another
mission accomplished.
You haven’t healed from dying on your Joel Campbell hill have you?

GDeep™

League is very weak
For someone who has always tried to distance himself from being an Oz-****, you can't stand anything remotely negative being said about him. Come out the ****ing closet :lol:
Wenger died a natural managerial death, guy probably stayed 5 years longer than most wanted him to stick around, Özil looks like seeing his contract out, I don’t know what completed missions you’re talking about.

The two guys you and the rest of the bum squad lauded and championed, Emery and Raul, both got sacked, Emery because he was so bad and Raul because he was a thief who was stealing from club.

Bum Squad stay collecting L’s.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Wenger died a natural managerial death, guy probably stayed 5 years longer than most wanted him to stick around, Özil looks like seeing his contract out, I don’t know what completed missions you’re talking about.

The two guys you and the rest of the bum squad lauded and championed, Emery and Raul, both got sacked, Emery because he was so bad and Raul because he was a thief who was stealing from club.

Bum Squad stay collecting L’s.
Özil always has his flaws and limitations in his playing. And that has nothing to do with manager/higher management, it’s just his performance on the pitch is not good enough.

Özil has played under different managers. And regardless of who he plays for, he was the same limited player. His play in the build up phase and defensive phase are hugely lacking.

Wenger (great manager who brings our club forward but didn’t catch up to today’s tactical complexity).
Emery (incompetent manager)
Arteta (tactical genius who has learned from the best tactical master in City)

He was inconsistent under all different managers. Even if he “performed well“ and make two assist in a match, he was just being invisible for 88mins and switch on for the two assist.

Our criticism on Özil is solely based on his performance. It does not mean that we like the incompetent manager who had chosen to not playing him. We all know emery is not a good manager and we do criticise him. We know Raul’s flaws and we do criticise him. Özil had been so inconsistent and limited but it’s not anyone else’s fault.

I never understand why Özil’s fanboy would think people criticising him must be worshipers of raul and emery. What is your logic?

Its like as if you are discussing whether Justin Hoyte or Gavin Hoyte are great players. And I say both are not great. You being Justin’s fanboy are triggered and accuse me as a fan of Gavin. But in fact, I’m just a fan of the club, I would like to get rid of anyone who is clearly not good enough to be at this club.

Last edited:

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Seems Özil finally gets some support. https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53801271
This world is so fcuking racist! Even when they are anti-racist, they still somehow want everyone to be their type of anti-racist.

I'm with Thanos here. There is no hope for humanity.
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000982/?ref_=tt_ch
Thanos said:
I thought by eliminating half of life, the other half would thrive, but you have shown me... that's impossible. As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those, that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Seems Özil finally gets some support. https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53801271

It’s quite interesting isn’t it? He is finally getting support from a current (ish) player. A player who is in fact almost duplicating his words. A player whose current club -Başakşehir - has the nickname of ’Erdogan FC’ :rofl: Hmm...let the conspiracy theories commence!!

Lets get real. When people like Imran Khan and Mo Salah speak out we will be on the way to getting a groundswell of support for this very important issue.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

I haven't heard No Salah or Mahrez speak on the same issue.

By the way, why is he calling on non-muslims to speak out when most Muslim leaders all over the world are mute on this particular issue? And yet somehow some people wanted Arsenal to come out and be at the forefront of the 'Uyghur issue' :lol:

The bitter truth is that the rest of the Muslim world don't give a damn about the Uyghur people.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Of course everyon is racist to Özil and not to other high profile Muslim footballlers like Salah, Mahrez, Mustafi, Pogba etc

It's a conspiracy against Özil.

I suspect Arsenal are in on it as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom