<

Mesut Özil: Dinosaur Defender

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by razörist, Aug 18, 2020.

?

Will Mesut play for the Arsenal again?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Mods should ban Oxeki and Jury from this thread

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. GDeep™

GDeep™ Has Never Seen Our New Signings Play

@Oxeki making up stuff again.

2. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

You see posters come in here talking about stans and acolytes, you think somebody has been positive or something, you scroll back and all you see is the same negative posters going back and forth with their noncery.

BigPoppaPump and vantoure like this.
  3. GDeep™

GDeep™ Has Never Seen Our New Signings Play

It’s the same 2/3 negative posters playing in their own sh1t ffs :lol:. Like pigs.

vantoure likes this.
  4. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

It happens all the time, you see like 3 pages of them going back and forth and you’re like....nobody said anything?!

5. Trilly

Trilly The John Sauce Of Ilford Trusted

Sometimes I feel like I'm on a different forum to everyone else.:lol::lol:

Think it's for the best that Özil leaves at this stage, 80% of the negativity on the forum will leave with him.

BigPoppaPump and razörist like this.
  6. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

Happier times for Mes...

...enjoy the retro uploads from Sky Sports recently.

7. Kav

Kav Well-Known Member

That joystick life. I remember wanting a joystick so that I could play some bass fishing game I can’t remember on my c64. Lol.

I found apple computers so awkward when I first started using one around 2002. I know it was because I got accustomed to the windows pc. Having started using 3.1 and then Windows 95, 98 SE, Win 2000 it truly felt like they did everything backwards.

Now I have a few macs and I love them except when I’m integrating them into my network system at my office. That and the software sandbox that apple utilizes makes it annoying.

krackpot and celestis like this.
  8. EmeryCouldnt

EmeryCouldnt Well-Known Member

For example? Be my guest, let’s see these acolytes.

vantoure likes this.
  9. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

This thread just keeps giving. The crying about crying about crying...:lol:

It’s not serious business. Lighten the **** up people.

Oxeki likes this.
  10. Jury

Acolytes, bum squad members etc… Who gives a ****?! Why are people worried about being put in a meaningless group by a stranger on the ****ing internet? :lol:

Godwin1 and Jae like this.
  11. Jury

What, like nobody else does? Are we writing more forum rules to suit this thread now?

Oxeki and Riou like this.
  12. Jury

I’m not finished either in my thread, so let me just say this to add some perspective before you can resume posting utter bollocks. Alexis Sanchez was constantly labelled a ‘dog fvcker’ while he was still playing, scoring and assisting for us. Let that sink in... And the personal insults have to stop too. You know who you are...

As you were.

Godwin1 likes this.
  13. Pop Tart

Pop Tart Well-Known Member

Dude is leaving end of season, don't get the hysteria. Good player on his day but past 3 seasons he lacks unmotivated and not interested. He was a key player his first years now he is a deserving of his position . Mesut screwed mesut

14. grange

grange Well-Known Member

Four straight posts about other people being in their feelings.. hmmmm...

Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
    American_Gooner and kash2 like this.
  15. Jury

It’s what it takes now and again. You can behave as well, ****ing acolyte :)

grange likes this.
  16. Trilly

Because people in here who clearly can't stand Özil are trying to justify their negativity rather than just admit they don't like the guy.

Özil fans barely post in here because anything they say gets shut down yet the hate still continues, because the haters (you included) don't want to look like they're just in here posting negativity for no reason they're resorting to creating/exaggerating stuff so that they can 'respond' to it.

kash2 likes this.
  17. Jury

Nobody here knows the player personally so I don’t know what you’re talking about. Doesn’t make sense.

What’s this new buzzword posters are going to be clobbered with in here now ‘negativity‘ ?

Why do people think “positive” posts are being ‘shut down’?

What’s the definition of “shutdown” on a football forum anyway? I’m reading nonsense to be honest

18. Trilly

Basically it seems like:

The people who don't like Özil have identified a bunch of people who they view as Özil stans. and that anything said stan says in this chat is instantly ridiculed.

I like @Oxeki for example but Özil seems to make his blood boil.:lol:

American_Gooner and kash2 like this.
  19. Pop Tart

Pop Tart Well-Known Member

Ex
    Could say non fans get shut down. Contradiction from you. I am not a fan of the guy but to be considered a hater for my opinion is laughable. I do not hate him. He is not a enemy.

Oxeki and Jury like this.
  20. Jury

Look at the past six or seven pages and it goes both ways. It goes all over the place and it’s pretty lighthearted, I thought—apart from a few insults from so-called Özil stans. If we are really going to paint one side is bad, then the other side is at least as bad. It’s not actually the “haters” getting their knickers in a twist here. Just the mention of ‘acolytes’ has got some people frothing :lol:

You know what they say, if you can’t take it, don’t dish it out!