• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not only me, there are more than one person criticising Özil here. Maybe you’ve put them on ignore.

to say 'us' or 'we', you need to be registered as a representative of the OOL. Right now, @Jury heads the clan, as he is probably the oldest member. Maybe you should have a vote among yourself.

I've never put anyone on ignore. David Smith was close, but that is it.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
to say 'us' or 'we', you need to be registered as a representative of the OOL. Right now, @Jury heads the clan, as he is probably the oldest member. Maybe you should have a vote among yourself.

I've never put anyone on ignore. David Smith was close, but that is it.
I am an Arsenal fan.
I will not say ”we” here because you are just a fanboy of Özil, and you care nothing about the club.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Remember when you were excusing Özil for not wanting to move because Sokratis allegedly wouldn’t either?
No. You’re making stuff up.

I said Sok will only move if he gets the wages he wants, same as Özil. Neither will want to take big pay cuts.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
My dog thinks he chases the postmans van away everyday. The postman has never gotten into the house, so he thinks his mission is accomplished.
Do you know much about dogs? I thought a way of annoying a dog might be to walk slowly past it without giving it a second glance when it's barking itself stupid but my friend says the dog will think its mission is accomplished because I've walked away. Is he right?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wenger first, this plonker second, followed by all his annoying followers.

Victory will be sweet again.

Another
mission accomplished.
I'm not blaming you. You just got sucked into the hype like all the other gullible fans who thought that Wenger on a shoe string should have been be able to beat the money teams and never suffer an ignominious defeat against them despite outrageous attacking football as a superb strategy to beat most teams. And in 2016-18 should have been able to carry on as normal despite all the fans sh*tting all over him.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
My dog thinks he chases the postmans van away everyday. The postman has never gotten into the house, so he thinks his mission is accomplished.
:lol: One of the most underrated posters on AM. Keep banging out the truth man, even though the Bum Squad hate it.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Do you know much about dogs? I thought a way of annoying a dog might be to walk slowly past it without giving it a second glance when it's barking itself stupid but my friend says the dog will think its mission is accomplished because I've walked away. Is he right?
It’s true, which is why you should get on all fours, sniff its anus and then mount it as a show of dominance. You don’t want the dog to think it saw you off. **** that.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
??? You mean you are more than one person?

large_zbPNk5nR6kgG4hvW8j1pwyjiYPY.jpg

Great movie, this scene makes me cry in laughter everytime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom