• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: He came, he saw, he conquered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Professeur

Established Member
Re: Mesut Özil: Your lips say No, but the stats say Yes

tumblr_n4tfj3YtwH1sisr9ho1_500.gif

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

God awful thread title there :lol:

He's building his way towards consistency, which is encouraging. Still got to go up in gears but he'll do it IMO. The team I think will start to adjust even more aswell as they get the best out of each other.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

:lol:

What a title

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The last two months he's been in some form, he'll only continue to the rise too.

#BallonDor #ThereWillBeHaters

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer

That title :lol: The thread could be about rape ffs

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

Le Professeur said:

When you're chilling at home with your girlfriend and your folks say they're gonna nip out for 20 minutes.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Taylor Gang Gunners said:
Le Professeur said:

When you're chilling at home with your girlfriend and your folks say they're gonna nip out for 20 minutes.

:lol:

Class thread title too :wink:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

afourteen, goes to Arsenal.com, scrolls down the team list, selects new target, thinks of interesting title, creates thread.

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member

Best player in the squad by some distance and the only truly world class player we have. Only properly appreciated by people who actually understand the finer aspects of football and not just goal/assist stats.

/thread.

Mastadon

Established Member

ferrarif50hunt said:
Best player in the squad by some distance and the only truly world class player we have. Only properly appreciated by people who actually understand the finer aspects of football and not just goal/assist stats.

/thread.

Classic emperors new clothes defense. Just brand anybody who criticizes Özil as a ***** who doesn't understand football. Bit outdated these days.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Mastadon said:
ferrarif50hunt said:

/thread.

Classic emperors new clothes defense. Just brand anybody who criticizes Özil as a ***** who doesn't understand football. Bit outdated these days.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

:lol: This thread's going to be fun

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member

Mastadon said:
ferrarif50hunt said:

/thread.

Not really what I said, but ok.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

This place isnt fun anymore if Im honest. Not that they're designed to be, I suppose. The whole Özil thing as turned people unbearably anal. I mean, I like a bit of GDeep-esque style baiting, but everyone seems to be at it now. Boring as ****.

And if it isnt that, it's unfounded accusations that people cant even back up. Just lame stone-throwing, and running away. I'll probably turn this lark in for a bit now.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member

ferrarif50hunt said:

/thread.

Ridiculous from top to bottom. In particular I hate this idea that the people who criticise him simply don't understand football bullshit.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

CurryFlavoured said:
ferrarif50hunt said:

/thread.

Ridiculous from top to bottom. In particular I hate this idea that the people who criticise him simply don't understand football bullshit.

Agree exceptionally patronising. I'm dubious on Özil he has moments with us but I thought he was excellent at Madrid. In the top drawer bracket at least. Must have lost my ability to understand the concept of football around the time he left Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom