• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
DU_EsNIWAAE7h7W.jpg

dLUjKxa.jpg

27710646_10215016500181796_965645596_o.jpg

I don't understand this man.

He's just not very intelligent. You can tell from his vocabulary and lack of eloquence. "Didn't see many clubs beating down the door", Wright himself said Özil would be better at Yanited- who were linked to him.

He's been spending too much time with Murphy and Shearer down at the MOTD studio.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Don’t think he’s ever been in cruise mode, unless being off form is considered as such.
Not even sure if it was form--not all the time. I didn't see him as active and dynamic as this before, which was why I see it as 'cruise mode'. Not like he was intentionally not giving it his all as much as not seeing what we need more of from him. Either way it's here now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom