• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pacstud

Capture_zps6x27nobl.png

Agreed

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Everyone at Arsenal knew Mesut Özil would stay but it’s as ‘exciting as a new signing’, says Hector Bellerin
Hector already preparing for his post-football and "modelling" occupation by learning one of Wenger's most famous cliches. :lol:

LGooner98

Is Özil Wenger best ever signing? Can't think of any better!

For me I still regard Henry as the best and most successful signings that Wenger made (up till now). I won't disregard him on this just because of the negative comments he made about the club. A legend and definitely my all time favourite. Really hope he will quit his job as pundit at sky sports and come back to the Arsenal family.

Özil has been the best signing and my favourite Arsenal player since Henry. So happy that he extended his contract . Hope he will lead us to more trophies during his time here.

Ewarwoowar

Guy takes real good care of himself, probably the fittest player we have. He’ll be with us untill he’s 38 at least.
If I had a house I would put a bet on it some one would say this, because it's truly what I was thinking, his movement looks effortless, evades (harsh) and makes tackles by using his brain, his German efficiency will give him a longer shelf life, we have to hope there is reason for him to stick around and finish here.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
If I had a house I would put a bet on it some one would say this, because it's truly what I was thinking, his movement looks effortless, evades (harsh) and makes tackles by using his brain, his German efficiency will give him a longer shelf life, we have to hope there is reason for him to stick around and finish here.
He could be the footballing equivalent of Federer. Floats like a butterfly, stings like bee. He'll be tearing up the Turkish Super Lig well into his 60's imo.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Yeah this pos was coming obviously, almost as obvious as @American_Gooner shutting people up with his research.

Reactions: A_G

borafa

This could be cesc adebayour tour mk2
I like your thinking but i consider Özil far superior to Cesc and PEA on par with or even slightly better than Adebayor was due to his acceleration, top speed and agility.

The combination of Özil’s godly vision, mesmerising silky movement and laser precision passing with the speed and positioning of PEA is an colossal accident waiting to happen for our opponents, under normal circumstances.

I can already see them in the dressing room after a match at the Emirates. Sweaty and confused staring at each other in disbelief, scarred for life trying to figure out what just happened. Urgently doubting the legitimacy of their footballing careers and some even their whole existence.

Meanwhile another cheerful #YaGunnersYa exits the twitter account of the silent and gracious man who violated them so brutely moments ago.

It will be a whole new glorious chapter instead of a sequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom