Mesut Özil: Our Number 1Ö

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by blaze_of_glory, Jan 6, 2016.

1. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Agenda Merchant

He will leave as the best player in the history of the club if he isn't it already I think.

Brilliant brilliant human being!

Longy, Top Gun and pacstud like this.
  2. pacstud

pacstud Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Agreed

RacingPhoton likes this.
  3. Gooner416

Gooner416 Well-Known Member

Hector already preparing for his post-football and "modelling" occupation by learning one of Wenger's most famous cliches. :lol:

4. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

Just have the words then innit.

5. Jury

:)

Trilly and pacstud like this.
  6. borafa

borafa New Member

Cant wait to see him feed Aubameyang, it will be raining goals

Rygura likes this.
  7. TheArsenalis

TheArsenalis Well-Known Member

This could be cesc adebayour tour mk2

8. LGooner98

LGooner98 Well-Known Member

For me I still regard Henry as the best and most successful signings that Wenger made (up till now). I won't disregard him on this just because of the negative comments he made about the club. A legend and definitely my all time favourite. Really hope he will quit his job as pundit at sky sports and come back to the Arsenal family.

Özil has been the best signing and my favourite Arsenal player since Henry. So happy that he extended his contract . Hope he will lead us to more trophies during his time here.

Rygura, asukru, Camron and 1 other person like this.
  9. pacstud

pacstud Well-Known Member

Very well hedged ;)

Jury likes this.
  10. Rimaal

Rimaal Questionable Taste

The love of my footballing life.

11. Ewarwoowar

Ewarwoowar Well-Known Member

2021 will be on us in a flash, I miss him already

12. razörist

razörist Loves the Lad of Luscious Locks

Guy takes real good care of himself, probably the fittest player we have. He’ll be with us untill he’s 38 at least.

Top Gun and Ewarwoowar like this.
  13. Ewarwoowar

If I had a house I would put a bet on it some one would say this, because it's truly what I was thinking, his movement looks effortless, evades (harsh) and makes tackles by using his brain, his German efficiency will give him a longer shelf life, we have to hope there is reason for him to stick around and finish here.

razörist likes this.
  14. Jury

He could be the footballing equivalent of Federer. Floats like a butterfly, stings like bee. He'll be tearing up the Turkish Super Lig well into his 60's imo.

razörist and Ewarwoowar like this.
  15. celestis

celestis Arsenal-Mania Veteran Moderator

George Weah . El Presidente himself .

El Granit-Coq likes this.
  16. razörist

Yeah this pos was coming obviously, almost as obvious as @American_Gooner shutting people up with his research.

American_Gooner likes this.
  17. Ewarwoowar

I thought I had a sharp eye but boy can that guy(@American_Gooner) archive.
    [​IMG]

American_Gooner and razörist like this.
  18. borafa

borafa New Member

I like your thinking but i consider Özil far superior to Cesc and PEA on par with or even slightly better than Adebayor was due to his acceleration, top speed and agility.

The combination of Özil’s godly vision, mesmerising silky movement and laser precision passing with the speed and positioning of PEA is an colossal accident waiting to happen for our opponents, under normal circumstances.

I can already see them in the dressing room after a match at the Emirates. Sweaty and confused staring at each other in disbelief, scarred for life trying to figure out what just happened. Urgently doubting the legitimacy of their footballing careers and some even their whole existence.

Meanwhile another cheerful #YaGunnersYa exits the twitter account of the silent and gracious man who violated them so brutely moments ago.

It will be a whole new glorious chapter instead of a sequel.

19. Ewarwoowar

20. razörist

This is Mesut’s team now. He’s the hero we always wanted.

Top Gun likes this.