• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
So you took the picture or how you know, which day this picture was taken?
DXHzOov.jpg

IslingtonBornandbred

Saw someone say if Özil worked in an office he would have been interviewed by HR by now. :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously though, it doesn't even bother me if he needs to be wrapped up in cotton wool and sent on three day breaks to sunny Turkey every couple of months but I don't get why Wenger wouldn't just say he's being rested, or he had a couple of recovery days in the gym and he's playing on Sunday. Özil's now got the record in the PL for the most recorded times a player has been ill in the past year with sickness. Even if he was in bed sick, I don't get why you'd want to willingly reveal that with a player who's sick as often as Özil.

Stannis

Nothing new, I remember an interview soccer am did with Ramsey and they asked him who is the teachers pet and he said “Mesut, he is always in the boss’s office and gets a few more days off.”

Ironic thing is that Ramsey is also a Wenger favourite.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
No problem with Mesut getting a rest--he's our bet player and our potential to score goals and look a half competent team begins and ends with him. The lies though... why? A lie is a lie and it's disgusting. It's not as if it was needed either. Just say he wont be included because he's having a rest ffs. This is as embarrassing for him as it is Wenger.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
No problem with Mesut getting a rest--he's our bet player and our potential to score goals and look a half competent team begins and ends with him. The lies though... why? A lie is a lie and it's disgusting. It's not as if it was needed either. Just say he wont be included because he's having a rest ffs. This is as embarrassing for him as it is Wenger.

It's because Özil is ill all the time. Now unless he's got some kind of condition, what athlete is ill that much? These guys have the best fitness and nutrition.

It's because he gets more days off and special treatment, it's why he stayed. Could've gone to Barca or Man United and be just another average joe or Arsenal where he runs the ****. Arsène says illness because he can't say Mesut is in Dubai right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom